The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Email Encryption Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global email encryption market reached a value of US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. Email encryption refers to the authentication mechanism of encoding and disguising the contents of an email to protect sensitive information from unauthorized access. It relies on cryptography, using which the user publishes a key to decrypt the message. It also uses digital signature mechanisms to safeguard confidential data against cyberattacks. As a result, various organizations and individuals are adopting email encryption solutions to make the email unreadable for unintended users.
Global Email Encryption Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing data security concerns due to the rising instances of phishing and spam emails. In addition, the rising adoption of email services by corporate organizations and individuals is escalating the demand for email encryption to secure sensitive data against losses and manipulation. Besides this, various organizations within the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) and healthcare industries are storing their data on the cloud to reduce the dependence on internal IT personnel and minimize licensing and maintenance costs. This, coupled with the rising deployment of the work-from-home (WFH) model due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, is escalating the adoption of email encryption solutions. Furthermore, several leading players are focusing on improving the security features of their email services by adding new security layers, which is expected to propel market growth in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 9.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 26.08% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the encryption type, the market has been classified into end-to-end email encryption, gateway email encryption, boundary email encryption, hybrid email encryption, and client plugins.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the component, the market has been categorized into solution and service (training and education and support and maintenance).
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into BFSI, healthcare, government, IT and telecom, and others.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been segmented into small and medium-size and large organizations.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Cisco Systems, Inc., Proofpoint, Inc., Symantec Corporation (Broadcom Inc.), Trend Micro, Inc., Zix Corporation, Cryptzone AB, DataMotion, Inc., Echoworx, Egress Software Technologies, Entrust Corp., Greenview Data, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), McAfee Corp., Microsoft Corporation, Sophos Group PLC, Virtru, and WatchGuard Technologies.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|| Encryption Type, Deployment Type, Component, End-User, Organization Size
||North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America
||Cisco Systems, Proofpoint, Symantec, Trend Micro, Zix, Cryptzone, DataMotion, Echoworx, Egress Software Technologies, Entrust, Greenview Data, HPE, McAfee, Microsoft, Sophos, Virtru, and WatchGuard Technologies
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800