The latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Emulsifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global emulsifier market size reached US$ 7.7 Billion in 2022. Emulsifier is a surface-active chemical with one hydrophilic and one hydrophobic end that act as an interface between immiscible liquids. It helps create a stable emulsion by minimizing the surface tension between the liquid components. It is also used as an additive in meat processing and bakery procedures. In addition, it is available in different types of natural, synthetic, or semi-synthetic variants. Owing to these properties, emulsifiers find extensive applications across the personal care, pharmaceuticals, and oil and gas industries.
Global Emulsifier Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding food and beverage (F&B) industry, especially in developing countries. In addition, the changing preferences of consumers regarding the quality, taste, and nutritional value of food items represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the market is further propelled by the escalating demand for innovative bakery products with a longer shelf life. Emulsifiers are used in bakery and confectionery applications to produce chocolates, bread, and ice cream. Moreover, the leading players are introducing natural emulsifiers that are less harmful and more stable in food formulations. This, coupled with the surging sales of organic and natural skin and personal care products, is creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 10.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been categorized into lactic esters of fatty acids, lecithin, mono & di-glycerides of fatty acid, esters of monoglycerides of fatty acid, polysorbates, polyglycerol esters, polyglycerol polyricinoleate, and others.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been bifurcated into bio-based and synthetic.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into food and beverages (F&B), cosmetics and personal care products, oilfield chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Kerry Group plc, Palsgaard A/S, Puratos Group, Spartan Chemical Company Inc., Stepan Company, The Dow Chemical Company, and The Lubrizol Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Source, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Kerry Group plc, Palsgaard A/S, Puratos Group, Spartan Chemical Company Inc., Stepan Company, The Dow Chemical Company and The Lubrizol Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800