According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Endodontic Consumables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global endodontic consumables market size reached US$ 536.3 Million in 2022. Endodontic consumables refer to the medical devices that are utilized for conducting dental surgeries and other procedures. Among the consumables commonly used by physicians are endodontic burs, shapers, regenerative cements, irrigation solutions, lubricants, and obturation filling materials. A stainless steel or alloy-based material is generally used for manufacturing these devices, which are used in endodontic treatment, surgery, retreatment, and fixing of cracked teeth. In addition to root canals, teeth preservation procedures, and endodontic surgeries, these consumables are also widely used to prevent infections and traumatic dental injuries.
Global Endodontic Consumables Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence of dental diseases and conditions, along with the rising demand for dental procedures. This can be attributed to the growing geriatric population that is susceptible to developing tooth loss and requiring root canal treatment. In line with this, continual technological advancements in dental procedures, including digital radiography, electronic apex locators, and advancements in root canal procedures, are fueling the market. Moreover, favorable government initiatives supporting the manufacturing of advanced endodontic consumable devices are providing an impetus to the market. The market is further propelled by a considerable increase in the number of dentists and dental practice facilities. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the augmenting awareness regarding oral hygiene, inflating disposable income levels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by major market players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 808.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.07% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the consumable type, the market has been segmented into handheld RC file, rotary file, obturator, permanent endodontic sealer, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into stainless-steel file and alloy file.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into dental clinic and dental hospital and dental academic research institute.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Brasseler USA, COLTENE Group, Dentsply Sirona, DiaDent, EdgeEndo, FKG Dentaire SA, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Mani Inc., Prime Dental Products Pvt. Ltd., and Septodont Holding.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Consumable Type, Material, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Brasseler USA, COLTENE Group, Dentsply Sirona, DiaDent, EdgeEndo, FKG Dentaire SA, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Mani Inc., Prime Dental Products Pvt. Ltd. and Septodont Holding
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800