According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Endpoint Detection and Response Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global endpoint detection and response market size reached US$ 2.6 Billion in 2022. Endpoint detection and response (EDR) is a type of cybersecurity solution that detects and responds to cyber threats at endpoints such as workstations, servers, laptops, and mobile devices. It offers real-time monitoring of endpoints and collects and analyzes data generated from various activities, including network traffic, system logs, and file changes, to detect potential threats and suspicious activity. EDR employs automated response capabilities, such as blocking the activity, quarantining the endpoint, or alerting security personnel, to counter these threats. Apart from this, EDR provides network access control, threat protection, data loss prevention, and data classification. As a result, it is widely used across healthcare, information technology (IT), and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sectors.
Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Trends:
The growing number of cyber threats and security breaches across various industries is primarily driving the global endpoint detection and response market growth. Besides this, the escalating consumer concerns regarding secure and efficient data management practices and the rising demand for faster incident response times are creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the increasing number of regulatory compliance requirements to protect consumer data, systems, and networks from unauthorized access or malicious activities, combined with the implementation of numerous government initiatives providing advanced cybersecurity solutions, are acting as other significant growth-inducing factors. Moreover, the proliferation of laptops, desktops, mobile, and the internet of things (IoT)-enabled devices, along with the expanding adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) and industrial automation, is contributing to the market growth. Concurrent with this, the rapid digitalization across the healthcare sector and the widespread adoption of EDR to ensure the secure management of sensitive patient information are aiding in market expansion. Furthermore, innovative technological advancements, such as the integration of advanced behavioral and data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) with EDR solutions, are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 7.9 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 19.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the solution type, the market is categorized into workstations, mobile devices, servers, and point-of-sale terminals.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been divided into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the organization size, the market is classified into large enterprises, and small and medium-sized enterprises
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market is segregated into BFSI, IT and telecom, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike Inc., Cybereason, HelpSystems LLC, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., RSA Security LLC, SentinelOne, Sophos Ltd. and Trend Micro Incorporated.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Component, Solution Type, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike Inc., Cybereason, HelpSystems LLC, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., RSA Security LLC, SentinelOne, Sophos Ltd. and Trend Micro Incorporated.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800