The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Energy Drinks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global energy drinks market size reached US$ 42.5 Billion in 2022. Energy drinks consist of carbonated drinks, sports drinks, beverage concentrates, vegetable and fruit juices, and ready-to-drink beverages. They are one of the most popular dietary supplements produced using stimulants, including sugar, caffeine, taurine, guarana, ginseng, vitamins, Yohimbe, bitter orange, carnitine, and glucuronolactone. In recent years, energy drinks have gained momentum as they aid in increasing energy and enhancing mental alertness and physical performance.
Global Energy Drinks Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing health consciousness among the masses. In addition, individuals adopting fitness activities are becoming inclined toward energy drinks as they promote faster recovery after a workout. Furthermore, the rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases and the easy availability of ready-to-drink beverages vis online platforms are propelling the market growth. Besides this, the market players are constantly launching new variants made using natural, plant-based ingredients. For instance, they are introducing energy drinks in exotic flavors to expand their product portfolio. Moreover, the extensive investment in promotional campaigns, such as celebrity endorsements, through social media platforms to expand their existing consumer base represents another major growth-inducing factor. On account of these factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 63.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been segmented into kids, adults, and teenagers.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Amway Corporation, Arizona Beverage Company, Campbell Soup Company, Bundled, LLC, Metta Beverage Inc., Monster Beverage Corporation, National Beverage Corp., Pepsi Bottling Group Inc., Red Bull GmbH, Suntory Holdings Limited, and Taisho Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End User, Distribution Channel, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amway Corporation, Arizona Beverage Company, Campbell Soup Company, Bundled, LLC, Metta Beverage Inc., Monster Beverage Corporation, National Beverage Corp., Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc., Red Bull GmbH, Suntory Holdings Limited, and Taisho Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800