According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Energy Gums Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global energy gums market reached a value of US$ 86.1 Million in 2021. Energy gums refer to caffeine-filled sweetened energy supplements that deliver and increase energy levels effectively as per the requirement. They are primarily manufactured by softening gum bases and infusing them with additional condiments, including vitamins, color additives, caffeine, taurine, sweeteners, ginseng, and guarana. Energy gum helps stimulate brain nerve systems for better focus, concentration, and alertness, reduce fatigue by blocking the adenosine receptor, and promote blood flow. Along with this, energy gum aids in recovering energy and muscle pain, enhancing endurance, boosting metabolism, optimizing stamina, burning maximum calories during exercising or sporting activities, and improving the overall performance of an individual. Based on these properties, energy gum is extensively consumed by sportspersons as a pre-workout while performing exercises and physical activities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Energy Gums Trends:
The increasing participation in various physical and sporting activities due to rising health concerns and the widespread adoption of multiple fitness supplements by sports enthusiasts are primarily driving the energy gum market growth. This is further supported by the growing consumer awareness regarding various anti-inflammatory and stress-relieving properties. In line with this, the ongoing establishment of fitness centers across the globe and the increasing need for instant energy for enhancing overall performance during exercise and sports activities is also supplementing the product demand in the market. Additionally, the extensive product innovations by manufacturers, such as the advent of various exotic-flavor-infused energy in gums in mint and fruity taste profiles, are acting as another growth-inducing factor. Such flavored product variants offer a cooling effect and a sense of refreshment and aroma, which aids in catering to evolving consumer preferences. Furthermore, the shifting consumer inclination toward online distribution channels over traditional brick-and-mortar shopping to purchase energy gums at cost-effective prices, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, is supporting the market growth. Other factors, such as changing lifestyles, constant monitoring of caffeine utilization in the product, and strategic collaborations amongst key players to launch several product variants in effective packaging, are creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors,?the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 138.62 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.10% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been segregated into mint, fruit flavor and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into fitness training and exercising, sports, study, business and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Apollo Energy Gum Germany, Blockhead HQ Ltd, First Energy B.V., GumRunners LLC, Military Energy Gum., NeuroGum, Rev Energy Gum, Simply Gum Inc., Thai Lotte Co. Ltd. and WUG Functional Gums.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal