According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Global Enteric Softgel Capsules Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global enteric softgel capsules market reached a value of US$ 2.4 Billion in 2021. Enteric softgel capsules are generally consumed by individuals for treating indigestion. These capsules are usually prepared from an enteric polymer and gelatin that are resistant to digestive juices. They contain semi-solid or liquid medicinal drugs that are ideal for human consumption since they get dissolved at a normal body temperature. In comparison to traditional capsules, they provide enhanced absorption, bioavailability and efficacy while protecting the active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). Additionally, enteric softgel capsules are gaining widespread prominence among the masses due to the rising awareness regarding the importance of preventive healthcare measures.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Enteric Softgel Capsules Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the pharmaceutical industry. Along with this, the increasing prevalence of enteric diseases, including cholera and campylobacteriosis, is creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe. Moreover, the changing lifestyle patterns and dietary preferences of individuals are providing a boost to the market growth. Apart from this, the rising health consciousness among the masses has led to the increasing consumption of dietary and nutritional supplements, which is also acting as a growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, continual technological advancements in the pharmaceutical industry are providing an impetus to the market growth. Other factors, including continuous improvements in the healthcare industry and extensive research and development (R&D) conducted by key players, are also projected to drive the market further. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.23% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into gelatin capsules and non-gelatin softgel capsules.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into health supplements and pharmaceuticals.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, pharmacy and drug stores and online stores.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Aenova Group GmbH, BASF SE, Catalent, Inc., Colorcon Inc., Fuji Capsule Co., Ltd., Lonza Group AG, Now Health Group, Inc., ProCaps Group, Super Spectrim and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800