The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Enterprise Information Archiving Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global enterprise information archiving market size reached US$ 6.51 Billion in 2021. Enterprise information archiving (EIA) is a software that combines solutions and products to manage user messaging content, such as instant messaging (IM), e-mail, short message service (SMS), and social media data. It also helps organize business social media data in storing enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) data, different files, and website and voice content. The data is stored in archive storage, which can be accessed anywhere regardless of the time and location. As a result, EIA is being utilized by various enterprises to manage complex data and information and achieve compliance goals.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Enterprise Information Archiving Market Trends:
Due to the rapid expansion of businesses globally, the volume of data is increasing at a faster pace, which is escalating the demand for EIA solutions. In addition, with the rising incidences of data breaches, enterprises are relying on these solutions to safeguard crucial data against corruption and theft. This, coupled with the growing utilization of EIA solutions in the healthcare industry, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, due to the growing use of online banking services, various banks and financial organizations are adopting EIA for managing electronic communication data. Furthermore, the emergence of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the Internet of Things (IoT), the introduction of multipurpose EIA solutions with automated tools, and the implementation of various regulatory standards mandating the data to be stored in a secure, tamper-proof format are some of the other factors creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 14.91 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 14.10% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into content types [database, e-mail, social media, instant messaging, web, mobile communication, and file and enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS)] and services (consulting, system integration, and training, support and maintenance).
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the enterprise size, the market has been segmented into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into BFSI, government and defense, healthcare and pharmaceutical, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some key players being Atos SE, Barracuda Networks Inc., Global Relay Communications Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Services Limited, Proofpoint Inc., Smarsh Inc., Veritas Technologies LLC, and ZL Technologies Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145
Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331
Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800