The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Envelope Tracking Chips Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global envelope tracking chips market size reached a value of US$ 1,841 Million in 2021. Envelope tracking chips are devices that are used to enhance the efficiency of radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers. These chips replace the traditional DC-DC converters, which dynamically modulate the power supply pin of the RF power amplifier with high bandwidth and low noise waveform, and synchronize to an instantaneous envelope of transmitted signals. They also offer advantages to battery life by minimizing the power used in RF amplifiers. Envelope tracking chips are utilized in AM broadcast transmitters and other electronic devices and cellular communication systems to ensure enhanced efficiency at instantaneous power levels. Consequently, they find applications in the automotive, healthcare, electronics, aerospace, and telecommunications industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Envelope Tracking Chips Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant growth of the electronics industry due to the increasing utilization of consumer electronics. Envelope tracking chips are used in electronic devices to adjust the power amplifier voltage and ensure optimal performance. Nowadays, the integration of IoT, rising penetration of high-speed internet, and introduction of 5G connectivity are also creating favorable market growth as chips help reduce the power consumption in 4G LTE multi-mode systems used in smartphones and tablets. Besides this, the increasing demand for semiconductor devices is also fueling the market growth. In addition, the rising need for wireless communication platforms, feature phones, Wi-Fi, and wireless network enable surveillance systems (WNESS) that make use of these chips is also propelling their demand globally. Furthermore, the growing adoption of advanced technologies in the field of telecom sector is creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 3,207 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.39% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on technology, the market has been segmented into cellular, wireless, and satellite communications.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into smart phones, wearable devices, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the end user into consumer electronics, space and aviation, automotive, telecommunications, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Analog Devices Inc., Broadcom Inc., Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Keysight Technologies Inc., MediaTek Inc., Qorvo Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., R2 Semiconductor Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG, Samsung Electronics Corporation Limited, Skyworks Solutions Inc., and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800