According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global environment, health, and safety (EHS) market size reached US$ 72.9 Billion in 2022. Environment, health, and safety (EHS) facilitates the protection of the environment and health and safety of employees at the workplace. It assists in preventing and minimizing accidents associated with environmental hazards, exposure to carcinogens, and work-related injuries. It aids in identifying potential hazards and evaluating risks in the workplace, training employees about overcoming emergency situations, and monitoring compliance with safety regulations. Besides this, it is beneficial in enhancing the safety of staff members and achieving overall environmental goals while increasing the productivity of a business. As a result, EHS is widely employed in the energy and utility, chemical, healthcare, construction, food and beverage (F&B), and defense industries across the globe.
Global Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Market Trends:
At present, the rising adoption of EHS in corporate offices to improve health and safety and increase the performance of employees represents one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Besides this, the rising awareness about the environment among the masses worldwide is offering a favorable market outlook. Moreover, the increasing demand in the chemical industry for testing and maintaining quality standards is bolstering the growth of the market. The rising adoption of EHS analytical software that aids in monitoring health and safety issues among individuals around the world is also offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Apart from this, the increasing emergence of advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, artificial intelligence (AI), and data analytics, in EHS is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, governing agencies of various countries are encouraging the adoption of EHS by implementing stringent regulations to ensure worker safety in various industries, which is strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, the rising use in the healthcare industry to provide enhanced safety to workers from biohazards is supporting the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing utilization of EHS in the oil and gas industry due to the increasing number of accidents and injuries is positively influencing the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 121.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services (analytics; project deployment and implementation; business consulting and advisory; audit, assessment and regulatory compliance; certification; and training and support). At present, services (analytics; project deployment and implementation; business consulting and advisory; audit, assessment and regulatory compliance; certification; and training and support) dominate the market.
- On the basis of the deployment type, cloud-based represents the largest segment, followed by the on-premises segment.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segregated into energy and utilities, chemicals and materials, healthcare, construction and engineering, food and beverage, government and defense, and others. Presently, energy and utilities exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America (United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alcumus Group Limited, Dakota Software Corporation, Enhesa, ETQ LLC (Hexagon AB), Intelex Technologies ULC (Industrial Scientific Corporation), ProcessMAP Corporation, Pro-Sapien Software, SafetyCulture Plus Pty Ltd., SAP SE, Sphera Solutions Inc., UL LLC, and Verisk Analytics Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Type, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alcumus Group Limited, Dakota Software Corporation, Enhesa, ETQ LLC (Hexagon AB), Intelex Technologies ULC (Industrial Scientific Corporation), ProcessMAP Corporation, Pro-Sapien Software, SafetyCulture Plus Pty Ltd., SAP SE, Sphera Solutions Inc., UL LLC and Verisk Analytics Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800