According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Environmental Monitoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global environmental monitoring market reached a value of US$ 20.4 Billion in 2022. Environmental monitoring refers to a tool that is used to assess environmental trends and conditions, and support the development and implementation of favorable policies. It is also utilized for developing information that can be reported to the public, policymakers of different countries, and international forums. Environmental monitoring can be differentiated into atmosphere, water, and soil. These tools and techniques include filtration, electrostatic samples, absorption, grab sampling, sedimentation, impingers, condensation, and composite sampling. Environmental monitoring is performed by organizations to measure the overall impact of industrial activities on the environment to mitigate their adverse effects, ensure diligent compliance with regulations, and protect human life.
Global Environmental Monitoring Market Trends:
The rising awareness regarding the rapid increase in pollution levels, and degradation of natural resources has led governments of various nations and international forums to undertake several awareness programs and implement stringent regulations, which is primarily driving the demand for environmental monitoring tools across the globe. Other than this, the emergence of Industry 4.0 has prompted key players to integrate these tools and techniques with the Internet-of-Things (IoT) to get real-time alerts and data. For instance, the introduction of non-cellular and cellular communication technologies has enabled users to utilize environmental monitoring systems in remote and confined locations. This advancement is further contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the development of big data analytics has also enabled organizations and governments to analyze data from several environmental monitoring stations simultaneously, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into particulate detection, chemical detection, biological detection, temperature sensing, moisture detection, and noise measurement.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segregated into environmental monitoring sensors, environmental monitors, environmental monitoring software, and wearable environmental monitors.
- On the basis of the sampling method, the market has been divided into continuous, active, passive, and intermittent monitoring.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into air, water, soil, and noise pollution monitoring.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Horiba Ltd., Merck KGaA, Siemens AG, TE Connectivity, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Product Type, Sampling Method, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Horiba Ltd., Merck KGaA, Siemens AG, TE Connectivity, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal