The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Eubiotics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global eubiotics market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 7.41% during 2022-2027. Eubiotics are innovative feed additives that support animal performance and welfare by promoting gut health. Some commonly used eubiotics include organic acids, probiotics, prebiotics, phytogenics or essential oils, and gut health enzymes. They act as natural digestive stimulants and assist in enhancing digestive health, nutrient absorption, and strengthening immunity in poultry, swine, livestock, and aquatic animals. They aid in maintaining a healthy balance of microbiota in the gastrointestinal tract such as bacteria, archaea, protists, and fungi. They also play an essential role in immunologic, hormonal, and metabolic homeostasis. As a result, eubiotics are gaining immense traction as an alternative to antibiotics in the feed.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Eubiotics Market Trends:
The rapid industrialization of the livestock industry due to the escalating demand for poultry meat and dairy products represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, the rising concerns regarding meat quality among consumers is another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the growing prevalence of livestock diseases has strengthened the product demand as consumption of eubiotics-based feed provides essential nutrients and health and medicinal benefits to livestock, such as prevention and timely treatment of chronic diseases. Additionally, there has been a rise in the usage of eubiotics as a substitute for antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) in animals and livestock. In line with this, the increasing domestication of animals as pets, especially in developed nations, has accelerated the product adoption rate. Furthermore, several key players are utilizing innovative microbiological solutions to develop novel product variants with targeted results and easy digestibility. Along with this, the implementation of stringent laws and regulations discouraging the usage of antibiotics by governing agencies of various countries has propelled market growth. Other factors, including the surging awareness regarding feed quality and safety, shifting consumer preferences toward protein-rich diets, inflating prices of natural feed grades, and technological advancements, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into probiotics, prebiotics, organic acids, essential oils, and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been bifurcated into liquid and solid.
- The market has been divided based on the application into gut health, immunity, yield, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been categorized into cattle, poultry, swine, aqua, and other feed.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Advanced Bionutrition Corp., Behn Meyer Holding AG, Beneo Gmbh (Südzucker AG), Calpis Co. Ltd. (Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.), Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Kemin Industries Inc., Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre, Novus International Inc. (Mitsui & Co. Ltd.) and UAS Laboratories LLC (Chr. Hansen Holding A/S).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800