According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Eye Health Supplements Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,”the global eye health supplements market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020.Eye health supplements refer to nutritional products that help in maintaining eye health. These supplements come in various forms, including liquid drops, soft gels, and capsules. Eye health supplements contain vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, lutein and zeaxanthin, and gamma-linolenic. They are beneficial forretainingeye function, preventing age-related eye diseases, such as cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma, and protectingthe eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays or blue light from digital screens.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Eye Health Supplements Market Trends:
The increasing instancesof vision impairments and growingmyopic population are primarily driving the market growth. A rise in the prevalence of various eye conditions, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), dry eye syndrome, cataracts, and inflammation, is further supporting the market. Other than this, the emerging trend of work-from-home (WFH) has led to the prolonged exposure to computers, phones and tablets, which is contributing to the escalating demand for effective eye health supplements across the globe. Governments of variousnationsare investing inclinical studies to improve the understanding of eye health. This, along with the expansion of e-commerce platforms to supply hassle-freeproducts, is creating a positive outlook for the market further. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the ingredient type, the market has been divided intolutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, coenzyme Q10, flavonoids, alpha-lipoic acid and others.
- Based on the indication, the market has been classified intoage-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataract, dry eye syndrome, inflammation and others.
- According to the formulation, the market has been classified into tablets, capsules, powders and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alliance Pharma PLC, Amway International (Alticor), Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Eyescience Labs, Kemin Industries Inc., Novartis AG, NutraChamps, Nutrivein, Pfizer Inc., The Nature's Bounty Co., Vitabiotics Ltd. and ZeaVision LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800