According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Eye Makeup Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global eye makeup market reached a value of US$ 15.6 Billion in 2021. Eye makeup involves the usage of certain products in order to accentuate the appearance of the eyes. Usually available in multiple sizes and colors, they are formulated with fragrances, base fillers, preservatives, thickeners and emulsifiers. Some of the commonly used eye makeup products include eyeliner, kohl, mascara and eye shadow. Due to the easy availability of a wide variety of eye makeup products via the online and offline organized retail channels, there has been a considerable rise in their adoption among the masses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Eye Makeup Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing preference for maintaining an aesthetic appearance among the masses. Coupled with the inflating disposable income levels of individuals and their shifting lifestyle preferences, this is providing a boost to the sales of eye makeup products across the globe. The market growth is also supported by the penetration of high-speed internet and the rising popularity of social media. Additionally, increasing investments by leading players for launching natural and organic eye makeup products are anticipated to favorably impact the market growth. Besides this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by manufacturers to introduce cruelty-free products with long-lasting formulations are further driving the market growth. Moreover, continuous improvements in the e-commerce sector, rapid automation in the production processes and the widespread popularity of premium eye makeup products are also contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 21.4 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, eye pencil, eyebrow gel and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into hypermarkets and supermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the pricing, the market has been bifurcated into low to medium and premium prices.
- Based on the source, the market has been categorized into chemical, natural, organic, halal and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players include Amway Corp, Avon Products Inc., Chanel S.A., Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., Lakmé Cosmetics (Hindustan Unilever), L'Oréal S.A., LVMH, Oriflame Cosmetics, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Estée Lauder Inc. and Procter & Gamble.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800