According to the recent report by IMARC Group, titled “Fabric Softeners and Conditioners Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global fabric softeners and conditioners market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2014-2019. Fabric softeners and conditioners are chemical agents that are added to detergents to soften fabrics and offer a better feel to them. The microemulsion and macroemulsion polymers in fabric softeners and conditioners separate the oil and dirt particles from the cloth fiber and form a thin layer over the fabric. This aids in maintaining the natural elasticity, provides a fresh smell, and increases the lifespan of the fabric. Moreover, this prevents the fabric from damages due to regular wash and eliminates static cling. Due to their properties, fabric softeners and conditioners are utilized in both residential and industrial sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fabric Softeners and Conditioners Market Trends:
There has been a rise in the demand for premium clothes that require high-grade products to maintain their quality. This, along with inflating income levels of consumers and their willingness to spend on luxury products, especially in developing countries, has increased the purchase of fabric softeners and conditioners. Apart from this, the incorporation of smart water technology, smart dispensing, and advanced laundry programming in washing machines in both the residential and commercial sectors are providing a thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, rising awareness regarding water pollution and environmental concerns have led to the demand for eco-friendly product variants. As a result, manufacturers are inclining toward the inclusion of organic ingredients in their products like coconut oil, which helps in preserving the natural color of the fabric. The thriving online retail channels and aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers are some of the other factors stimulating the market growth. On account of these factors, the market is expected to experience moderate growth during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Based on the form, the market has been divided into liquid, dryer sheets, and others.
- On the basis of nature, the market has been bifurcated into organic and conventional segments.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into household and commercial.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into Asia Pacific (India, South Korea, China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), North America (the United States and Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Russia, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, with some of the key players being Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, S. C. Johnson & Son Inc., Unilever PLC, Amway Corporation, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, and Marico Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800