According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Face Wash Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global face wash market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2023-2028. A face wash is a personal care product that is used to keep the skin on the face clean by removing excess oil, dirt, and dead skin. It promotes skin health by unclogging pores and can be used as a makeup remover. It comes in various forms, including gel, cream, and balm. Its competency to remove excess oil, dust, and unwanted skin cells from the face help in attracting more consumers. The widespread availability of face washes that treat acne and discoloration, clean dirt and excess oil, maintain PH balance and make skin smooth and provide hydration at the same time has attracted millions of consumers worldwide.
Global Face Wash Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing adoption of face wash as a necessary and daily-use product. In line with this, the rising awareness about cleanliness and the growing number of working women are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the changing lifestyles of the masses and the widespread desire to improve one's personal appearance are positively influencing the market. Apart from this, aggressive promotional activities by cosmetic companies and the easy availability of products through various distribution channels are catalyzing the global market. Moreover, the augmenting demand for allergy-safe and specialized products due to increasing skin problems, such as acne, rash, and irritation, is propelling the growth of the market. Besides, the rising pollution levels and exposure to UV rays cause skin problems like skin blackening and burning, which, if not taken care of, may result in severe illnesses, such as skin cancer. Thus, the growing awareness about such issues and concerns is expected to strengthen the product demand. Additionally, the increasing influence of social media platforms among individuals is providing a boost to the market worldwide.
- Based on product form, the market has been segmented into gel, powder, foam, liquid, collagen-based, and others.
- Based on skin type, the market has been categorized into dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone, normal skin, sensitive skin, and others.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been segregated into 50 ml, 50-200 ml, 200-400 ml, and others.
- Based on price point, the market has been classified into premium, medium, and economy.
- Based on distribution channels, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacy and drug stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on end users, the market has been bifurcated into men, women, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Bioderma Laboratories, Burt's Bees Inc. (The Clorox Company), Cocokind, Emami Limited, Godrej Consumers Product Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Himalaya Wellness Company, Johnson & Johnson, Juice Beauty Inc., L'Oréal S.A., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Procter & Gamble Company, and Unilever plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Form, Skin Type, Size, Price Point, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bioderma Laboratories, Burt's Bees Inc. (The Clorox Company), Cocokind, Emami Limited, Godrej Consumers Product Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Himalaya Wellness Company, Johnson & Johnson, Juice Beauty Inc., L'Oréal S.A., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever plc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800