According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Factoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global factoring market size reached US$ 3,626.5 Billion in 2022. Factoring refers to a financial service provided by banks or third-party financial service providers, which provides a way for businesses to raise funds by trading their accounts receivables at a discount rate. This financial arrangement involves three key stakeholders: the seller, buyer, and factor. The seller sells goods, generates invoices, submits them to the factor, and after verification receives the major share of the funds upfront, and the remaining part is received after the buyer pays the factor. The cost of factoring is determined by the financing volume and credit quality of the invoices and are particularly beneficial for businesses involved in logistics and manufacturing, as well as for those facing seasonal fluctuations in the marketplace. Factoring services play a crucial role in collecting receivables, maintaining sales ledgers, and providing credit control and protection and in times of economic uncertainty, offer a secure and accessible financing option.
Global Factoring Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for working capital in businesses to meet their short-term financial obligations. In line with this, the rising need for mitigating potential losses due to non-payment or delayed payment and improved cash flow management by organizations of all sizes is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the growing number of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are more susceptible to facing challenges in obtaining traditional bank financing due to limited credit history or collateral is resulting in a higher service uptake. In addition to this, the rapid expansion of international trade with businesses increasingly engaging in cross-border transactions is creating lucrative opportunities in the market. Moreover, the advent of digital platforms and fintech solutions with higher transparency, improved accessibility, and automated processes is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitalization in the BFSI sector, inflating disposable income levels, rising trend of startups, particularly in developing economies, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 5,179.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.36% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into international and domestic. Among these, domestic represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been divided into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. Among these, large enterprises account for the dominant market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into transportation, healthcare, construction, manufacturing, and others. Between these, manufacturing accounts for the biggest segment in the market.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa. At present, Europe holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include CreditGate24 (Schweiz) AG, Aldermore Bank PLC (FirstRand Group), Bluevine Capital Inc., BNP Paribas S.A., Deutsche Leasing AG (Deutsche Sparkassen Leasing AG & Co. KG), Eurobank Ergasias SA, HSBC Holdings Plc, Mizuho Financial Group Inc., Société Générale S.A., and The Southern Bank Company Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Organization Size, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||CreditGate24 (Schweiz) AG, Aldermore Bank PLC (FirstRand Group), Bluevine Capital Inc., BNP Paribas S.A., Deutsche Leasing AG (Deutsche Sparkassen Leasing AG & Co. KG), Eurobank Ergasias SA, HSBC Holdings Plc, Mizuho Financial Group Inc., Société Générale S.A. and The Southern Bank Company Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800