According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Feed Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global feed software market size reached US$ 188.7 Million in 2022. Feed software is a computer-based mathematical program designed to create and manage animal feeds. It is widely used by farmers, feed producers, nutritionists, and veterinarians to match the nutritional requirement of targeted species and achieve production goals at an optimized cost. Feed software helps formulate feeds for poultry, cattle, sheep, goats, rabbits, ruminants, pets, and aquaculture. It offers a user-friendly interface and allows users to select nutrient ranges, ingredients, seasons, and age groups for the animals. Feed software is also a cost-effective, reliable, and accurate model that provides quick formulations, saves costs, maximizes profits, increases productivity, and enables precision feed in terms of quantity and quality.
Feed Software Market Trends:
The significant growth in the livestock industry is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. Feed software is widely used to formulate precise, uniform, and objective-based animal feed, reduce costs, and maximize profits. In addition to this, rising software adoption by farmers to ensure the healthy growth and development of livestock, increase milk yield, and improve meat quality, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, increasing consumer awareness regarding multiple product benefits, such as faster, secure, and reliable calculations, high return on investments, intuitive and user-friendly interface, and highly customizable and scalable features, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of next-generation, cloud-based feed software that provides highly secure end-to-end solutions, a collaborative platform with a multi-user environment, an efficient optimization engine, intelligent reporting, continuous updates, and easy data access on any device is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) to detect potential contaminants in feed ingredients, identify signs of illness or stress in animals, calculate exact caloric needs, and provide predictive capabilities to test various scenarios at low costs, is favoring the market growth. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities, rapid digitalization of the livestock industry, increasing demand for meat and meat products, and rising consumer awareness regarding healthy eating, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 272.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into feed formulation software, animal simulation model, and others.
- Based on the animal type, the market has been classified into swine, poultry, ruminant, aquaculture, and others.
- On the basis of the mode of delivery, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into feed producers, animal farmers, nutritional professional and consultants, veterinarians, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adifo, Agrovision B.V., Alltech Inc., Animal Feed Formulation Software, Bluestar Adisseo Company (China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd.), Cargill Incorporated, Cultura Technologies Inc. (Volaris Group Inc.), Dalex Livestock Solutions LLC, DHI Computing Service Inc, Easy Automation Inc., Feedlogic Corporation, PrairiE Systems LLC (United Animal Health Inc.) and Supervisor Systems.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Animal Type, Mode of Delivery, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adifo, Agrovision B.V., Alltech Inc., Animal Feed Formulation Software, Bluestar Adisseo Company (China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd.), Cargill Incorporated, Cultura Technologies Inc. (Volaris Group Inc.), Dalex Livestock Solutions LLC, DHI Computing Service Inc, Easy Automation Inc. , Feedlogic Corporation, PrairiE Systems LLC (United Animal Health Inc.) and Supervisor Systems.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800