According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Fencing Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global fencing equipment market is experiencing moderate growth during 2014-2019. Fencing refers to a recreational sport that is based on the skills of swordsmanship. The sport is played by two players who use weapons, such as foil, saber, and epee, for attacking or defending the opponent. The objective of the game is to score a point upon hitting the opponent’s target with the weapon. Although the game is enjoyed by people of all ages, it is particularly popular among the youth. It is considered to be challenging due to its involvement of both physical and mental workout. It requires the players to strategize their moves in a precise manner and refine their skills while initiating aerobic exercises to improve cardiovascular functionality. Some of the most commonly utilized fencing equipment include masks, clothes, jackets, plastrons, gloves, chest protectors, breeches and knickers, and shoes and socks.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fencing Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating interests of the masses in fitness activities. With the increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases among individuals due to a lack of physical exercise and unhealthy food consumption patterns, there is a growing awareness regarding the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This, in turn, has resulted in the increasing popularity of sports that require extensive physical workout, such as fencing. Moreover, there has been a significant increase in the number of fencing clubs and associations on the global level, which is facilitating the uptake of fencing equipment. Furthermore, the launch of fencing robots in the market is creating a positive outlook for the market. These robots assist the players in warming up and training for various competitions in an efficient manner. Their usage enables users to practice consistently in order to improve their speed and endurance. They are also equipped with adjustable speed control that aids players to practice in a competitive setting. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to witness moderate growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into protective clothing (fencing jacket, plastrons and others), weapons (foil, epee and saber), masks and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into men, women and children.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Absolute Fencing Gear, Alliance Fencing Equipment LLC, AllStar Fencing (US) Limited, American Fencers Supply Co, Blade Fencing Equipment, Blue Gauntlet Fencing, Leon Paul, PBT Fencing, Triplette Competition Arms, and Victory Fencing Gear.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800