According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Filter Integrity Test Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global filter integrity test market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% during 2023-2028. A filter integrity test is performed to show that the filter pores are impermeable to germs and particles of a specific size. This test assures a contamination-free end product. In this test, the filter element is pressurized to a particular value on the upstream side, and the integrity of the filter membrane, disk filters, and cartridges are checked thoroughly. It has an in-built data description management unit that enables data management processes and reports generation. While conducting the filter integrity test, it should be ensured that the filter is working and that there are no flaws in the process by which the impurities can pass. This test is performed both before and after the main filtration process to lower the chances of defects.
Global Filter Integrity Test Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. In line with this, the increasing focus on research and development activities is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of advanced healthcare technologies and the growing expenditure on healthcare infrastructure development, especially in developing countries, are expected to catalyze the filter integrity testing market growth. Apart from this, the escalating purity requirements in the end-user market and the stringent government guidelines for purity requirements in pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing are strengthening the market. Besides, the widespread availability of single-use technology and the evolution of nano-biocatalysts for bioproduction improvement are expected to bolster the market growth. Additionally, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies are focusing on filter integrity tests for the prevention of monetary damages and to avoid delays in biotherapeutics launches. This, in turn, is anticipated to provide a boost to the market expansion. Some of the other factors driving the market growth include the escalating number of service providers, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and the launch of innovative filtration products.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been categorized into diffusion test, bubble point test, water intrusion test, and others.
- Based on the filter type, the market has been classified into liquid and air.
- Based on the mode, the market has been bifurcated into automated and manual.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, food and beverage industry, contract manufacturing organizations, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Filter Integrity Limited, Meissner Filtration Products Inc., Merck KGaA, PALL Corporation (Danaher Corporation), Parker Hannifin Corp, Sartorius AG, Surway Filter, The 3M Company and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Filter Type, Mode, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Filter Integrity Limited, Meissner Filtration Products Inc., Merck KGaA, PALL Corporation (Danaher Corporation), Parker Hannifin Corp, Sartorius AG, Surway Filter, The 3M Company and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800