The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Financial Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global financial analytics market size reached US$ 9.3 Billion in 2021. Financial analytics helps in collecting, monitoring, visualizing, analyzing and predicting data for evaluating the financial performance of a department or company and making better decisions. It also enables companies to determine uncertain risks and helps in enhancing and extending their business processes more effectively. Financial analytics utilizes analytical tools and business intelligence (BI) for budgetary control, compliance and risk management, and asset and liability management.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Financial Analytics Market Trends:
In recent years, financial analytics has gained immense popularity across the globe as it helps in shaping up future goals; enhancing decision-making strategies; measuring and managing tangible assets such as cash and equipment; providing an in-depth insight into the organization’s financial status; and improving the cash flow, profitability, and business value. Besides this, financial analytics affects all parts of a business as a subset of business intelligence and enterprise performance management. It plays a crucial role in helping companies to predict and plan for the future. Furthermore, the transformation of businesses and advancements in technologies from big data to data warehouses and customer analytics software have also prompted various firms to use financial analytics around the world. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 17.5 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.39% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into database management system (DBMS); data integration tools; query, reporting and analysis; analytics solutions; and others. Amongst these, DBMS exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the component, services hold the largest market share, followed by solutions.
- The market has been segregated on the basis of the application into wealth management; governance, risk and compliance management; financial forecasting and budgeting; customer management; transaction monitoring; stock management; and others.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- On the basis of the vertical, BFSI accounts for the majority of the total market share. Other major segments include telecom and IT, manufacturing, government, education and others.
- Region-wise, North America (the United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market. Other regions include Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Middle East and Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being Alteryx, Inc., Birst, Inc., Domo, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), Hitachi Vantara Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Information Builders, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, QlikTech International A.B., Rosslyn Data Technologies, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Tibco Software Inc. and Zoho Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331