As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Fintech Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global fintech market size reached US$ 158.9 Billion in 2022. Fintech includes the intersection of financial services and technology that utilizes advanced algorithms and data analysis to provide innovative solutions in the financial industry. These services include mobile payment apps, robo-advisors, and blockchain-based solutions. Fintech also employs automated processes and artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver personalized services to customers, such as customized investment portfolios, real-time risk assessments, and instant credit approvals. It consists of mobile payment solutions, peer-to-peer lending, online wealth management, and cryptocurrency and aims to provide customers with more accessible and affordable financial services. Fintech offers numerous advantages, including increased efficiency, cost reduction, and accessibility. When compared with traditional financial institutions, these companies are more agile, offer enhanced risk management and cost-effectiveness, and can adapt to changes in the market more quickly. Currently, payment and money transfer services, lending platforms, investment and wealth management platforms, and blockchain-based solutions are some of the common fintech solution types available in the market.
Global Fintech Market Trends:
The rapid digitization of the expanding banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) industry across the globe and the increasing need to transform traditional baking systems represent some of the key factors contributing to a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the surging adoption of digital payment solutions, such as request to pay, digital currencies, e-wallets, and buy now, pay later services (BNPL), supported by the implementation of umpteen government programs to expand the fintech sector, are acting as other growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the increasing awareness regarding the advantages of fintech solutions, such as enhancing productivity and customer retention through the provision of speed and convenience, are favoring the market growth. Besides this, the widespread adoption of technology in processing large volumes of data, thus enhancing efficiency and minimizing human errors, is providing an impetus to the market growth. This is further supported by the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with fintech solutions to facilitate fraud detection in digital banking channels. Moreover, the surging collaboration between financial institutions and national regulators and burgeoning investments in research and development (R&D) activities are propelling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 449.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 17.7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been divided into application programming interface, artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotic process automation, data analytics, and others.
- By application, the market is categorized into payment and fund transfer, loans, insurance and personal finance, wealth management, and others.
- Based on end user, the market is segregated into banking, insurance, securities, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adyen N.V., Afterpay Limited (Block Inc.), Avant LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Google Payment Corp., International Business Machines Corporation, Klarna Bank AB, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Paypal Holdings, Inc., Robinhood Markets Inc., SoFi Technologies Inc and Tata Consultancy Services.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Deployment Mode, Technology, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adyen N.V., Afterpay Limited (Block Inc.), Avant LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Google Payment Corp., International Business Machines Corporation, Klarna Bank AB, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Paypal Holdings, Inc., Robinhood Markets Inc., SoFi Technologies Inc and Tata Consultancy Services
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800