According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "First-Aid Kit Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global first-aid kit market reached a value of US$ 167.5 Million in 2021. A first-aid kit includes a collection of essential and easy-to-use medical equipment that are available for in-home and workplace usages. These kits utilized by individuals for offering immediate healthcare assistance during a medical emergency or in the treatment of minor wounds and injuries, including cuts, strains, stings, splinters, burns, scrapes, and sprains. Apart from this, they can also be used as travelling kits by travellers. The growing awareness regarding the importance of having an accessible first-aid kit at hand is currently driving the market growth.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global First-Aid Kit Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing need for first-aid kits at workplaces due to the numerous stringent safety regulations implemented for employee safety and wellness. Along with this, the rising emphasis on the adoption of specialty first-aid kits, such as classroom, emergency, military, pet first-aid, and industry-specific kits, is providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the numerous first-aid training programs conducted by government and non-government agencies across schools and workplaces in order to create awareness regarding the importance of first aid. Also, the increasing demand for driving first aid kits due to the rising incidences of road accidents is creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include easy product availability through online organized retail channels and the advent of smart safety kits that enable untrained individuals to provide medical assistance in an efficient manner. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into common and special type kits.
- Based on the design, the market has been divided into mounted and portable.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into fabric, plastic, glass, and others.
- Based on the packaging, the market has been segmented into backpack, bags, boxes and cabinet.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into drug stores, hospitals and clinics, online, and others.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been divided into commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential, sports, military and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include the 3M Company, Acme United Corporation, AdvaCare Systems, Certified Safety Manufacturing, Cintas Corporation, Fieldtex Products Inc., Firstar Healthcare Co., Ltd., Paul Hartmann AG, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson & Johnson Service, Inc., and Steroplast Healthcare.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800