According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Fitness App Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global fitness app market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.87% during 2022-2027. Fitness apps are mobile applications that are developed to assist with exercise, physical training, nutrition, diet, and other related fitness solutions. They can be downloaded from the internet onto a mobile device, such as tablets, internet-enabled wearables and smartphones. Fitness apps help to count calories and record statistics on workouts, walks, bike rides and runs. These platforms can be programmed to connect users to personal trainers, nutritionists, and nearby gyms.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fitness App Market Trends:
The rising penetration of high-speed internet connectivityand the inflating sales of smartphones are among the major factors fueling the growth of the global fitness app market. This is further supported by the increasing adoption of wearable devices, such as smartwatches and fitness bands. Moreover, the emergence of sedentary lifestyles during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has led to a rise in health consciousness amongst the population, thereby contributing to increasing download rates across the globe. Additionally, various footwear brands, like Under Armour, Nike and Adidas, are tapping into the aforementioned trend by investing in the development of customized exercise regimes and health tracking systems. Furthermore, major players are integrating machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) in fitness apps to offer personalized diet charts, health coaches, and fitness programs to consumers.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into exercise and weight loss, diet and nutrition, activity tracking, and others.
- On the basis of the platform, the market has been segregated as android, iOS, and others.
- According to the device, the market has been divided into smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices.
- On the geographical front, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Aaptiv Inc., Adidas AG, Appinventiv, Applico LLC, ASICS India Pvt. Ltd (ASICS Corporation), Azumio Inc., Fitbit Inc. (Alphabet Inc.), MyFitnessPal Inc., Nike Inc., Noom Inc. and Wahoo Fitness.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800