The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Floss Picks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global floss picks market reached a value of US$ 630 Million in 2020.Floss picks are small plastic tools that hold a piece of dental floss to remove big food particles that are wedged between the teeth and gums. They also prevent the build-up of plaque thatleads to oral diseases such asgingivitis and dental caries. Flossing is one of the most restorative practices as teeth are a prominent site for periodontal diseases.Floss picks are available in flat and curved shapes, which can be disposable as well as reusable in nature. Novel floss picks are also available with replaceable heads, tongue scrappers, and anti-slip grips, ensuring optimal cleaning and enhanced usability. In recent years, floss picks have gainedimmense popularity as they aid in removing plaquemore effectively than wooden toothpicks.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Floss Picks Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness among consumers regarding oral hygiene. The rising consumption of junk food and sugary snacks and beverages is contributing to the prevalence of oral and dental disorders. Consequently, this has created a high demand for oral care products like floss picks.Besides this, the benefits of floss picks compared to other floss products are also fueling the market growth. In addition, the high adoption of tobacco and tobacco products is causing detrimental effects on oral health, which is propelling the demand for convenient and easy-to-use floss pickproducts. Furthermore, various government and non-government organizations, such as the American Dental Association (ADA), are recommending regular interdental cleaning and flossing to ensure healthy gums and teeth. On account of these factors, the marketis expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.50% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the usage type, the market has been segmented into disposable and reusable floss picks.
- On the basis of the shape, the market has been classified into F and Y shaped floss picks.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, pharmacies, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players beingA.S. Watson Group, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dr. Tung's Products, Dr. Wild & Co. AG., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Peri-dent Limited (Orkla ASA), Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company, Ranir LLC (Perrigo Co. plc) and The Humble Co.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800