IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Flushing Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global flushing systems market size reached US$ 2.64 Billion in 2021. Flushing systems are an essential component of toilets that provide a large water flow into the bowl to flush out the waste. Some commonly available flushing system variants include dual, tornado, gravity, and pressure-assisted flush. They generally comprise cisterns or flush tanks, water closets, valves, flushing pipes, handles, and sensors. They are efficient waste removal solutions that require minimal water consumption and assist in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in bathrooms. As a result, flushing systems are widely installed in homes, public places, government buildings, and other commercial establishments.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Flushing Systems Market Trends:
The rising preferences for modern homes due to rapid urbanization, elevating living standards, and inflating consumer expenditure capacities represent the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, the surging health and hygiene consciousness among the masses is another major growth-inducing factor. In addition, premium and automated flushing systems are gaining traction in shopping malls, hotels, resorts, and other accommodation facilities to enhance customer experience and maintain cleanliness. Along with this, several favorable initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries to spread awareness regarding sanitation and efficient waste management practices have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, with the surging need for water conservation, several key players are introducing water-saving technologies and green products that offer adjustable water pressure and usage. In line with this, recent product innovations, such as the launch of intelligent, waterless flushing systems to dispose of waste matter via a vacuum, have propelled the market growth. Besides this, the growing safety concerns amid the recent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak have accelerated the adoption of self-cleaning flushing systems in workplaces. Other factors, including the expanding travel and tourism industry, increasing residential and commercial construction activities, improving infrastructure development, extensive investments in smart homes, and technological advancements, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.18 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into gravity, dual, pressure-assisted, tornado, and other flush types.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been categorized into manual, sensors, remote control, and waterless flushing.
- The market has been divided based on the installation type into surface flush, rear wall mounting, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Alcaplast s.r.o., Caroma Industries Limited (GWA Group Limited), Cera Sanitaryware Limited, Geberit AG, Grohe AG, Hindware Home Innovation Limited, Jaquar Group, Kazema General Trading L.L.C, Kohler Co., Roca Sanitario S.A, Sanipex Group, SCHELL GmbH & Co. KG, TOTO Ltd., Wirquin Ltd., and The Siam Cement Group Public Company Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800