According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Food and Beverages Processing Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global food and beverages processing equipment market reached a value of US$
58.2 Billion in 2022. Food and beverage processing equipment refers to a set of machines that are used to process raw food materials into consumable food items through the efficient handling, preparation, cooking, storing, and packaging of food products. A wide range of semi-prepared or consumer-ready foods and beverages can be produced by these machines from raw agricultural commodities or semi-processed food products. As a result, food and beverage processing equipment provides convenient, attractive, safe, and hygienic consumable food products, which enhances the palatability, digestibility, and consumption of food and beverages.
Global Food and Beverages Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by a significant rise in food consumption across the globe. This can be attributed to the growing population and the expanding number of food manufacturing facilities. The hectic schedules of the population resulting in an escalating demand for processed food is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor for the market. In addition to this, continual innovations in the food processing industry, such as process automation, computerized systems, and data-driven insights, are also creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, healthy functional foods and beverages are increasingly growing in popularity among the masses, thereby leading manufacturers to adopt equipment with new processing technologies, which, in turn, is fueling the product uptake. Some of the other factors providing an impetus to the market growth include the expansion of food manufacturing capacities across the globe, the increasing sales of ready-to-eat food products, inflating disposable income levels of the consumers and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$
79.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
5.26% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into pre-processing and processing equipment. At present, processing equipment exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the end product form, the market has been segmented into solid, liquid and semi-solid. Among these, the solid form represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the mode of operation, the market has been categorized as semi-automatic and automatic equipment. Currently, semi-automatic equipment accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into bakery and confectionery products, meat and poultry, dairy products, fish and seafood, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, and others, wherein meat and poultry represent the dominant market segment.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific holds the leading market position.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Marel, GEA Group, Bühler, JBT Corporation, Alfa Laval, TNA Australia Solutions, Bucher Industries, Equipamientos Cárnicos, S.L. (Mainca), Clextral, SPX Flow, Bigtem Makine, Fenco Food Machinery and Krones Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800