According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Food Intolerance Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global food intolerance products market reached a value of US$ 11.1 Billion in 2022. Food intolerance is a non-allergic food sensitivity caused by lactose-, sugar-, and gluten-containing foods. It is a gastrointestinal reaction characterized by the inability to digest specific foods. Individuals who suffer from food intolerance manage it by consuming gluten-free and lactose-free food items. Dairy substitutes, such as soy, coconut, cashew, and macadamia milk, gluten-free products, including flour produced from rice, potato starch, chickpeas, or soy, and meat product alternatives are some of the most often consumed food intolerance products. These products are devoid of allergens and are unlikely to cause bloating, migraines, sore throats, or irritable bowel syndrome.
Global Food Intolerance Products Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of celiac disease and lactose intolerance among individuals. In line with this, the rising health consciousness and the widespread adoption of vegan, gluten-free, and lactose-free food products are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the development of technologically advanced testing procedures to determine food allergies and intolerance is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the continuous introduction of food tolerance products with aesthetically appealing packaging solutions is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the growing preference for healthy food products to prevent numerous health disorders, such as heart diseases, diabetes, obesity, chronic pulmonary disease, and metabolic syndrome, is positively influencing the market. Besides, the presence of a diverse product portfolio with continuous innovations is catalyzing the market. Additionally, the escalating demand for plant-based meat products due to their environment-friendly and non-toxic nature is providing a boost to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 14.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into bakery, confectionery, dairy and dairy alternatives, meat and seafood, and other products.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into diabetes-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and other foods.
- On the basis of the distribution channels, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Abbott Nutrition, Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Boulder Brands Inc. (Pinnacle Foods Inc.), Conagra Brands Inc., Danone S.A., Dr. Schar AG/SPA, Fifty-50 Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Nestle S.A., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., and The Kraft Heinz Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Product Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Nutrition, Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Boulder Brands Inc. (Pinnacle Foods Inc.), Conagra Brands Inc., Danone S.A., Dr. Schar AG/SPA, Fifty-50 Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Nestle S.A., The Hain Celestial Group Inc. and The Kraft Heinz Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800