The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Food Service Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global food service equipment market size reached US$ 36.4 Billion in 2022. Food service equipment comprises various tools, utensils, cutlery, and crockery used in different food service areas. Some of the commonly utilized equipment includes stoves, ovens, slicers, fryers, wet grinders, mixers, blenders, peelers, refrigerators, dishwashers, trolleys, and storage racks. It assists in preparing, cooking, serving, handling, and storing food items efficiently. As a result, food service equipment is widely employed in households, restaurants, and commercial kitchens to reduce human effort, save time, and improve productivity.
Global Food Service Equipment Market Trends:
Significant growth in the hospitality sector and changing food consumption patterns represent the primary factors driving the market growth. In addition, there has been an escalating demand for fast food due to the expanding working population, hectic lifestyles, inflating disposable incomes, and rapid urbanization. Along with this, the implementation of stringent food control standards by governing agencies of various countries has augmented the demand for advanced food service equipment. Besides this, with the rising health consciousness among consumers, various commercial food service establishments are offering healthy meal options and focusing on improving food safety, thereby positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the leading equipment manufacturers are introducing automated multi-use equipment integrated with innovative technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data, to facilitate remote maintenance and self-diagnosis. In line with this, the surging popularity of smart food service equipment that enables restaurants to ensure food safety, reduce costs, minimize food wastage, and improve traceability has accelerated the product adoption rate. Other factors, including the increasing popularity of outdoor and takeaway dining, emerging food tourism trends, rising adoption of energy-efficient appliances, rapid digitalization, and technological advancements, are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 49.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into cooking, storage and handling, warewashing, food and beverage preparation, and serving equipment.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline channels.
- The market has been classified based on the end use into full-service restaurants and hotels, quick-service restaurants and pubs, and catering.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AB Electrolux, Ali group s.r.l. a Socio Unico, Alto-Shaam Inc., Cambro Manufacturing, Comstock-Castle Stove Co. Inc, Dover Corporation, Duke Manufacturing, Illinois Tool Works Inc., The Middleby Corporation, and Welbilt Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AB Electrolux, Ali group s.r.l. a socio unico, Alto-Shaam Inc., Cambro Manufacturing, Comstock-Castle Stove Co. Inc, Dover Corporation, Duke Manufacturing, Illinois Tool Works Inc., The Middleby Corporation and Welbilt
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal