According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Food Stabilizer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global food stabilizer market size reached US$ 6.9 Billion in 2022. Food stabilizer obtained from natural and synthetic sources, such as plants, animals, and seaweed, which are used on unblended food for maintaining or improving its texture, appearance, consistency, and shelf life. It comprises proteins, sweeteners, buffering salts, alginates, hydrocolloids, vitamins, minerals, and emulsifiers. It aids in retaining the shape, consistency, and color of the products, saving time, and maintaining the nutritional value of the food products and freshness.
Global Food Stabilizer Market Trends:
There is an increase in the use of food stabilizers in the preparation of various food products and beverages, including cheese, fruit juices, flavored water, bread, cakes, cookies, pastries, chocolates, candies, salads, sauces, soups, ice creams, jellies, jams, and yogurt. This, coupled with the flourishing food and beverage (F&B) industry, represents one of the major factors spurring the market growth around the world. Moreover, the increasing consumption of processed and ready-to-eat (RTE) food products on account of rapid urbanization and the expanding purchasing power of consumers is augmenting the growth of the market. In addition, the growing demand for dairy alternatives, including plant-based milk due to the rising adoption of veganism is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing utilization of food stabilizers in the production of infant formula and baby food to improve their texture, consistency, and nutritional quality is favoring the growth of the market. Furthermore, key players are introducing natural and bio-based food stabilizers that have minimal impact on health and are considered environment. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the source, the market has been segmented into plant, seaweed, microbial, animal, and synthetic.
- Based on the function, the market has been categorized into texturizing, stabilizing, moisture retention, and others. Presently, texturizing holds the largest market share.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into dairy and dairy products, confectionery products, convenience foods, bakery products, meat and poultry products, beverages, sauces and dressings, and others. Dairy and dairy products currently account for the biggest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Advanced Food Systems Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ashland Inc., Cargill Incorporated., Chemelco International B.V., Crest Foods Co. Inc., Glanbia plc, Kerry Group plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nexira, Palsgaard A/S, and Tate & Lyle PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Source, Function, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Food Systems Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ashland Inc., Cargill Incorporated., Chemelco International B.V., Crest Foods Co. Inc., Glanbia plc, Kerry Group plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nexira, Palsgaard A/S and Tate & Lyle PLC.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800