The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Foot Orthotic Insoles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global foot orthotic insoles market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2023-2028. Foot orthotic insoles, also known as orthoses, refer to shoe inserts that are custom designed to help restore the natural foot function of an individual. They are made using soft foam to relieve the pain for flat feet, alleviate pressure points, and enhance lower limb motion and alignment. They are widely used to treat chronic conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, shin pain, overpronation, collapsed arches, bunions, and Achilles tendonitis. As a result, foot orthotic insoles are prescribed by doctors to maintain the arch, provide support, ease foot pain, improve comfort, and enhance mobility.
Global Foot Orthotic Insoles Market Trends:
The increasing number of patients suffering from foot disorders due to the widespread prevalence of chronic diseases, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and obesity, represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the rising incidences of foot injuries on account of the surging participation of individuals in sports and recreational activities have escalated the product demand. Additionally, with the growing awareness regarding abnormal foot development in children, parents are increasingly opting for custom-made foot orthotic insoles to provide support and comfort. Along with this, the expanding geriatric population that is more susceptible to developing orthopedic disorders has accelerated the product adoption rate. Furthermore, several key players are utilizing advanced technologies, such as three-dimensional (3D) printing and digital imaging, to develop innovative insoles with reduced complications and extended life. Apart from this, the launch of personalized orthotic products manufactured using soft, flexible materials, such as plastic foams, cork, and rubber, that offer a precise fit and enhanced comfort has catalyzed the market growth. Other factors, including the rising usage of eco-friendly materials to manufacture orthotic insoles, easy availability of prefabricated insoles via e-commerce platforms, improving healthcare infrastructure, ongoing research and development (R&D) activities, and technological advancements, are also creating a positive market outlook.
- Based on the material type, the market has been classified into thermoplastics, polyethylene foams, leather, cork, composite carbon fibers, and others. At present, polyethylene foams represent the most popular material type.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into prefabricated and customized. Currently, prefabricated accounts for the majority of the market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into sports and athletics, medical, and others. Amongst these, medical applications hold the largest market share.
- The market has been divided based on the distribution channel into drug stores, hospitals and specialty clinics, online stores, and others. Presently, the majority of the foot orthotic insoles are distributed through hospitals and specialty clinics.
- Region-wise, North America (the United States and Canada) exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Aetrex Inc., Amfit Inc, Bauerfeind AG, Blatchford Limited, Cascade Dafo Inc., ComfortFit Chiropractic (ComfortFit Orthotics Inc.), Hanger Clinic, Solo Laboratories Inc., Implus Footcare LLC and Superfeet Worldwide Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aetrex Inc., Amfit Inc, Bauerfeind AG, Blatchford Limited, Cascade Dafo Inc., ComfortFit Chiropractic (ComfortFit Orthotics Inc.), Hanger Clinic, Solo Laboratories Inc., Implus Footcare LLC and Superfeet Worldwide Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal