According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Footwear Manufacturing Machines Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global footwear manufacturing machines market size reached US$ 20.64 Billion in 2022. Footwear manufacturing machines are specialized equipment that are utilized in the production of shoes and other footwear products. Designed to automate different stages of the footwear production process, these machines perform cutting and shaping raw materials, sewing the parts, applying adhesives, dyes, finishing the final product, and packaging. The machines mainly consist of a steel or cast-iron body to endure the rigorous demands of uninterrupted usage in a production setting, also equipped with sophisticated electronic controls and sensors that enhance precision, velocity, and efficacy. Some of the advantages of footwear manufacturing machines include higher efficiency, improved product quality and consistency, reduced manual labor and higher product to market ratio.
Global Footwear Manufacturing Machines Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for high-quality and customized footwear among the masses. This can be attributed to the rapidly changing fashion trends across the globe. In line with this, the rising automation of the footwear industry, along with the incorporation of advanced technologies, including 3D printing, robotics, and artificial intelligence (AI), is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the growing labor costs are leading to the higher uptake of footwear manufacturing machines to reduce labor costs and enhance productivity. Additionally, favorable government initiatives promoting the production of footwear by providing incentives and subsidies to manufacturers are also positively impacting the market. Besides this, the increasing environmental concerns among individuals are resulting in an augmented demand for sustainable and eco-friendly footwear, which is also acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, considerable growth in the fashion industry, easy product availability across online and offline organized retail channels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 26.89 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.58% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the solutions, the market has been segmented into product [cutting machine, lasting machine, shoe stitching machine, closing machines (upper assembly), bottoming machines, finishing machines and others] and services [maintenance and repair]. Among these, product represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the machine type, the market has been divided into manual, automatic, and semi-automatic. Among these, semi-automatic accounts for the dominant market share.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into designer and commercial (athletic, casual, military, and others). Between these, commercial accounts for the biggest segment in the market.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa. At present, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include ALC Tecnologie Adesive S.r.l., Atom S.p.A, Brustia Alfameccanica S.r.l., Comelz Spa, Dongguan Kingstone Shoe-making Machinery Co. Ltd., Gusbi SpA, Kou Yi Iron Works Co. Ltd., Orisol Taiwan Ltd., and True Ten Industrial Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
- Product: Cutting Machine, Lasting Machine, Shoe Stitching Machine, Closing Machines (Upper Assembly), Bottoming Machines, Finishing Machines, Others
- Services: Maintenance, Repair
|Machine Types Covered
||Manual, Automatic, Semi-Automatic
|End Users Covered
- Commercial: Athletic, Casual, Military, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ALC Tecnologie Adesive S.r.l., Atom S.p.A, Brustia Alfameccanica S.r.l., Comelz Spa, Dongguan Kingstone Shoe-making Machinery Co. Ltd., Gusbi SpA, Kou Yi Iron Works Co. Ltd., Orisol Taiwan Ltd., True Ten Industrial Co. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800