According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Forehead Thermometer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global forehead thermometer market reached a value of US$ 116.4 Million in 2022. Forehead thermometers utilize an infrared scanner to measure the temperature of the temporal artery in the forehead. They are non-intrusive devices that are made up of infrared sensors, capacitors, LCD screen, LCD driver, and PCB microcontroller diodes. Also known as temporal artery thermometers, they require minimum calibration while measuring the temperature of users in an accurate manner. Their usage facilitates quicker temperature measurement with or without physical contact when compared with oral thermometers. The non-contact variants are widely gaining preference among the masses as they can measure the body temperature from a distance of 1.2 and 6 inches from the users, thereby reducing the risks of cross-infection. On the other hand, the contact forehead devices offer precise arterial temperature measurements in both touch and non-touch modes.
Global Forehead Thermometer Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the recent outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe. This has created an increasing demand for mandatory temperature check-ups and frequent and efficient health screening processes across numerous public spaces. Contactless thermometers are, therefore, extensively being utilized across malls, offices, airports, hospitals and housing societies as an effective measure to monitor body temperature while preventing further transmission of the pandemic. Apart from this, technological advancements have led to the advent of product variants with improved accuracy that capture minute differences in temperature. There has also been an increasing adoption of infrared thermometers due to the growing concerns regarding personal health among individuals. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into contact and non-contact thermometers.
- Based on the portability, the market has been divided into handheld and fixed variants.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into business to business and retail (offline and online).
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into the public and private sectors.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa and others).
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Microlife Corporation, BRAUN GmbH, Radiant Innovation Inc., EASYWELL BIOMEDICALS, Avita Health System, Rossmax International Ltd., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Samico Electronics Limited, Oricom International Pvt. Ltd, and Welch Allyn, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Portability, Distribution Channel, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa
||Microlife Corporation, Braun GmbH, Radiant Innovation Inc., Easywell Biomedicals Inc., Avita Health System, Rossmax International Ltd., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Samico Electronics Limited, Oricom International Pvt. Ltd. and Welch Allyn, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel no: +1-631-791-1145