According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global form-fill-seal equipment market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Form-fill-seal (FFS) equipment involves the use of automated computer-operated technology to assist in forming, sealing, and filing a package with dry or wet products. These packaging machines manufacture flexible to rigid packages quickly and efficiently while ensuring minimum chances of contamination during the manufacturing process. They require low operational costs and offer readable bar codes as well as other pertinent product information by utilizing online film printing. They are widely utilized across the pharmaceutical sector for the production of ointments, syrup, tablets, sutures, gauze pads, test strips, lancets, syringes, bandages, and denture adhesive strips. Apart from this, it is also employed across the food and beverages sector for packaging beverages, granulates, and extruded snacks.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Form-Fill-Seal Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing utilization of FFS equipment for packaging ready-to-eat (RTE) food products and extruded snacks across the globe. With the hectic working hours of working professionals and the changing dietary preferences of the masses, there has been a considerable shift towards the consumption of packaged convenience food products, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the increasing utilization of FFS equipment in the personal care and cosmetics industry for packing gels, creams, shampoos, and conditioners is also providing an impetus to the market growth. The market is further driven by the widespread adoption of advanced computer interfaces and control networks to enhance the speed and versatility of FFS equipment on the global level. Furthermore, due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe, there has been a growing demand for catheters, surgical gloves, in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) kits, and intravenous (IV) infusion bottles in the healthcare sector. As FFS equipment is extensively utilized in the packaging of these medical tools, this is creating a positive outlook for the market.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into bags and pouches, cartons, cups, trays, bottles, sachets, and others.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into horizontal and vertical form fill seals.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Arpac LLC (Duravant LLC), All-Fill Inc., Haver & Boecker OHG, IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A., Matrix Packaging Machinery Inc (Pro Mach Inc.), Mespack (Duravant LLC), Nichrome Packaging Solutions, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sacmi Beverage S.p.A. and Viking Packaging Technologies Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800