The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Frozen Food Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2024-2032,” finds that the global frozen food packaging market size reached US$ 46.7 Billion in 2023. Frozen foods are numerous food products, including fruits, vegetables, meats, seafood, and ready-to-eat meals that are processed and preserved at an acute cold temperature to retain nutrients. These consumer goods are packed in various packaging materials, such as boxes, tubs, wrappers, pouches, and bags, to ensure safer transportation. Frozen food packaging is a readily accessible, lightweight, cost-effective, and economical solution that can also resist high temperatures. In recent years, frozen food packaging has gained momentum due to its widespread utilization to preserve the flavor, aroma, color, texture, and quality of food products.
Global Frozen Food Packaging Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing food and beverage (F&B) sector and the surging demand for packaged ready-to-eat (RTE) meals. Besides this, the extensive usage of plastic as the leading frozen food packaging material due to its heat resistance, storage, and durable properties is propelling the market growth. In line with this, consumers nowadays are opting for online retailing and e-commerce distribution channels for buying necessary items, especially after the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the implementation of lockdowns worldwide. Furthermore, market players are developing advanced technologies to introduce innovative, attractive, and convenient-to-carry packaging to cater to the evolving needs of consumers. These solutions can store, protect and extend the shelf-life of frozen perishable consumer goods, thus catalyzing the market growth. Other growth-inducing factors include strategic collaborations amongst key players and extensive investment in research and development (R&D) activities to add new features to the packaging, such as top notches and zippers. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 69.2 Billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period (2024-2032).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into boxes, bags, cups and tubs, trays, wraps, pouches, and others.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into ready meals, meat and poultry, seafood, potatoes, vegetables and fruits, and soups.
- The market has been divided based on the material into plastics, paper and paperboard, metals, and others.
- Based on the region, the market is categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc., Cascades Inc., Crown Holdings Inc., Huhtamäki Oyj, ProAmpac, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Sonoco Products Company and WestRock Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Product, Material, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc., Cascades Inc., Crown Holdings Inc., Huhtamäki Oyj, ProAmpac, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Sonoco Products Company and WestRock Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800