The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Galley Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global galley equipment market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Galley equipment are onboard kitchen appliances used on a water-borne or air-borne vessel to cook food and store various food materials. They are compact and efficient for optimum utilization of available spaces in various ships and aircraft. Galley instruments include non-electric inserts, such as serving pots, trays, racks, trolleys, and trash compartments, as well as electric inserts like food processing equipment, refrigeration systems, and washing machinery. These instruments are robust and rigid due to the heavy nature of ships and turbulence experienced during the voyage.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Galley Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of lightweight galley equipment. In addition, the rising need for marine galley equipment such as buffet counters, canopies and hoods, trash compactors, and stainless-steel panel systems across surface ships, amphibious ships, submarines, recreational boats, and bulk carriers are propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, the growing use of ships and aircraft for leisure and commercial purposes and the expanding travel and tourism industry are significantly influencing the demand for galley equipment across the globe. Moreover, manufacturers are developing state-of-the-art and modular variants that are innovative, aesthetically appealing, and customized according to end user requirements. These factors are expected to positively impact the market growth during the forecast period.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into aviation and ship galleys.
- On the basis of the aircraft type, the market has been classified into single-aisle, twin-aisle, and business general aviation.
- The market has been categorized based on the ship type into surface ships, amphibious ships, passenger vessels, recreational boats, and bulk carriers.
- On the basis of the fit, the market has been segregated into line and retro fit.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into aviation and marine.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aerolux Limited, Air Cabin Engineering Inc., Aluminox S.A., B/E Aerospace Inc., Bucher Group, Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg, Diethelm Keller Aviation Pte Ltd., Jamco Corporation, Jeitek Corporation, Kang Li Far East Pte Ltd., Loipart AB, Meili Marine USA, and Zodiac Aerospace Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel no: +1-631-791-1145
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal