The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Glamping Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global glamping market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2023-2028. Glamping is an outdoor activity that makes camping a fun, easy, and well-designed stay in nature and outdoors. It is a more relaxed and luxurious style of camping as it combines luxury and nature, comfort and respect for the environment, as well as provides exclusivity and uniqueness in accommodation. Glamping allows travelers to experience outdoors in comfort, avail services and amenities, and alleviate the work associated with traditional forms of camping. It is an eco-friendly concept that takes advantage of the surrounding elements and promotes sustainable tourism. In recent years, the tourism industry has been offering innovative and creative accommodations that aim to mitigate seasonality's impact on business performance, which is positively influencing the demand for modern campsites or glamping across the globe.
Global Glamping Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant shift from traditional camping destinations to glamping as it provides economic benefits and reduces environmental pressure on destinations. The increasing preference for luxurious amenities and services, coupled with the inflating disposable income levels of individuals, is also fueling the market growth. Nowadays, travelers seek to unwind by connecting with nature, owing to their busy working schedule, which, in turn, is increasing the demand for glamping. Furthermore, glamping has become a trend in music festivals and is available as a common upgrade option at various multiday music and camping festivals. In addition to this, the growing internet penetration and the rising influence of social media are generating interest toward glamping among individuals. Furthermore, government authorities of numerous countries are focusing on upgrading tourism-related infrastructure and offering incentives, like reduced visa fees, which is positively influencing the market growth.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into cabins and pods, tents, yurts, treehouses, and others.
- On the basis of the age group, the market has been classified into 18-32, 33-50, 51-65, and above 65 years.
- The market has been categorized based on the size into 4-person, 2-person, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being BIGHEAD glamping tents, Collective Hotels & Retreats, Inc., Eco Retreats Limited, Getaway House Inc., GlamXperience, Glitzcamp Glamping Tent (Shelter Tent Manufacturing Co. Limited), Nightfall Camp Pty Limited, Paperbark Camp, Tanja Lagoon Camp, Teapot Lane Glamping, Tentrr Inc., and Under Canvas Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal