According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Glass Tiles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global glass tiles market reached a value of US$ 3.7 Billion in 2022. Glass tiles are thin manufactured pieces of hard-wearing glass that are cut in square or rectangular shapes. Widely available in a variety of colors and transparencies, they are sold individually or in mosaic patterns set on a mesh sheet. These tiles are increasingly being used for interior furnishing of rooms and protecting surfaces from moisture damage. Glass tiles are utilized in homes to impart a luminous radiance, owing to their light-reflecting properties. They are resistant to mold, mildew, stains and chemical damage, which makes these surfaces easy to clean. Apart from this, they are highly durable and eco-friendly in nature. Consequently, they are extensively used as a preferred material in diverse applications, such as flooring, bathroom walls, accent walls and kitchen backsplash.
Global Glass Tiles Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by a significant increase in construction activities on the global level. Rapid urbanization and improving living standards of the masses have led to a rise in the construction of new residential spaces. This has propelled the demand for superior quality interior designs, which is facilitating the sales of glass tiles. Apart from domestic settings, these tiles are also utilized in the commercial sector to attribute an aesthetic look to malls, luxury hotels, multiplexes and shopping complexes. The market is further driven by rising environmental concerns and an enhanced focus on sustainable development among individuals. These tiles are mostly made from recycled glass and are completely recyclable in nature. Additionally, manufacturers are now utilizing clean and renewable sources of energy, including solar and wind power, for the production of glass tiles, which is positively impacting the market growth. Inflating disposable income levels and the latest breakthroughs in cutting and installation technologies are some of the other factors influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into matte-finished glass tiles and smooth glass tiles.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into residential, commercial and others.
- On the basis of the manufacturing process, the market has been classified into smalti, fused, sintered, cast and other tiles.
- Based on the price range, the market has been categorized into high, medium and low.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include American Olean Corporation (Dal-Tile Distribution, Inc.), Arizona Tile, LLC, Bellavita Tile Inc., Crossville, Inc., Emser Tile, LLC, Fireclay Tile, Inc., Hirsch Glass (Dalian) Corp, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Sonoma Tilemakers Inc., and Susan Jablon Mosaics, LLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Manufacturing Process, Price Range, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Olean Corporation (Dal-Tile Distribution, Inc.), Arizona Tile, Bellavita Tile Inc., Crossville Inc., Emser Tile LLC, Fireclay Tile Inc., Hirsch Glass (Dalian) Corp, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, Sonoma Tilemakers Inc. and Susan Jablon Mosaics LLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal