According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Government Cloud Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the global government cloud market size reached US$ 37.7 Billion in 2023. Government cloud refers to a cloud computing platform designed to meet the unique requirements of government organizations and agencies. It provides a wide range of services, such as infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), data storage and management, analytics, and reporting. The government cloud is widely used to host web applications, deliver citizen services, design evidence-based policies, improve the accessibility of government programs, and facilitate seamless collaboration and communication between employees, agencies, and stakeholders. It is a cost-effective, scalable, and highly efficient system that enables governments to store, process, and manage data and applications while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards. The government cloud also aids in optimizing resource utilization, improving operational agility, and enhancing citizen satisfaction and engagement.
Government Cloud Market Trends:
The rising adoption of digital technologies by governments across the globe is one of the primary factors providing an impetus to the market growth. The government cloud is widely used to deliver citizen services, promote transparency, improve accessibility, optimize operations, save costs, enhance interoperability, and accelerate application deployment. Along with this, the implementation of various supportive initiatives by governments to encourage the adoption of cloud-based platforms to promote sustainability, reduce infrastructural costs, minimize energy consumption, and optimize resource allocation is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the growing demand for digital services by citizens is facilitating the utilization of cloud platforms by governments to deliver services through online portals, mobile applications, and self-service platforms. In line with this, the rapid proliferation of smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other intelligent devices, which allow users to conveniently access various government cloud-based services from the comfort of their homes, is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, the integration of zero trust architecture (ZTA) in the government cloud to enhance data protection, prevent unauthorized access, and reduce the risk of cyberattacks is supporting the market growth. Moreover, the widespread utilization of government cloud to leverage advanced computing power and data storage capacity to gain deeper insights into citizen data, enhance services, and improve decision-making is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including rapid modernization of legacy information technology (IT) systems, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the introduction of fifth-generation (5G) communication technology, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 126.2 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.1% during 2024-2032.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been divided into hybrid, private, and public cloud.
- On the basis of the service model, the market has been classified into infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into server and storage, disaster recovery/data backup, security and compliance, analytics, content management, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Amazon Web Services Inc., CGI Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and VMware Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Model, Service Model, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon Web Services Inc., CGI Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and VMware Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800