The latest report by IMARC, titled “Government Cloud Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global government cloud market size reached US$ 27.6 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027). Government cloud refers to a hybrid solution that allows federal agencies to host web applications, improve overall operational effectiveness, and deliver citizen services. It provides government information regarding strategic transformation, creating documentation, configuring customized settings for backup, and developing teams to focus without managing the underlying server infrastructure. The most common advantages offered by government cloud include security, flexibility, compliance, better cost efficiency, improved reliability, and higher scalability. In recent years, government cloud has gained traction as it is available in different delivery modes, such as platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
Global Government Cloud Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising adoption of government cloud across numerous industry verticals for accessing the excessive amount of citizen data regarding policies, user logs, and systems from remote endpoints. Additionally, the growing utilization of identity and access management (IAM) is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the integration of cloud-based solutions, the Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) for data backup and sequencing unstructured information is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the constant product innovations to ensure transparency and accountability by eliminating corruption practices are also escalating the demand for government clouds to promote decision-making processes. Other growth-inducing factors include extensive investment in research and development (R&D) activities for introducing advanced technology solutions and various initiatives undertaken by governments of several nations for strengthening infrastructure by implanting cloud-based solutions to minimize capital expenditure (CAPEX) and the total cost of ownership (TCO). Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 71.2 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been divided into hybrid, private, and public cloud.
- Based on the service model, the market has been segmented into infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into server and storage, disaster recover/data backup, security and compliance, analytics, content management, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and
- Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Amazon Web Services Inc., CGI Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., and VMware Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Model, Service Model, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon Web Services Inc., CGI Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and VMware Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800