According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Graphic Film Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global graphic film market reached a value of US$ 26.4 Billion in 2021. A graphic film refers to a plastic sheet that is generally manufactured from polymer compounds. It comprises air release channels and pressure-sensitive adhesives that are mainly utilized for solvent, latex and ultraviolet (UV)-based piezo inkjet printing needed for indoor and outdoor promotional graphics. It is water-resistant, recyclable, durable and has low installation and maintenance costs. As a result, it is widely utilized for a vast array of applications, including vehicles, floors and sidewalks, windows and glasses, road signs, overlaminates, illuminated signs and reflective films.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Graphic Film Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of indoor and outdoor advertisements. Moreover, the rising funding by major players in aggressive marketing strategies and advertisements is providing a boost to the demand for graphic films. Additionally, several leading players are heavily investing in the launching of eco-friendly product variants due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development, which, in turn, is driving the market growth. Along with this, continual technological advancements in graphic films and printing systems leading to the introduction of anti-bacterial and environment-friendly product variants in the market are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. With continual improvements in the e-commerce infrastructure and the growing adoption of digital out-of-home advertising, there has been a considerable increase in the demand for graphic films across the globe. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the rising infrastructure development projects, such as residential and commercial spaces, the increasing manufacturing and selling of vehicles, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 34.7 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.54% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the polymer, the market has been segmented into polyvinylchloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) and others.
- Based on the film type, the market has been segregated into reflective, opaque, transparent and translucent.
- On the basis of the printing technology, the market has been classified into rotogravure, flexography, offset and digital.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been categorized into promotional and advertisement, automotive and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include 3M Company, Achilles Corporation, Arlon Graphics LLC (FLEXcon Company Inc.), Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group, Drytac Corporation, DUNMORE Corporation (API Group), DuPont de Nemours Inc., FDC Graphic Films Inc., Hexis S.A. and Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd. (ORAFOL Europe GmbH).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800