The global graphic film market size reached US$ 27.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 36.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% during 2023-2028. The increasing demand for branding and marketing, the widespread adoption of graphic film in the automotive industry, and the growing popularity of graphic films in both commercial and residential settings are some of the key factors driving the market.
Graphic film, also known as visual communication or motion graphics, is a type of creative expression that combines design, animation, and cinematography to tell a story or convey a message. It is produced utilizing various methods, such as traditional animation, computer-generated imagery (CGI), stop-motion animation, and live-action video. It may communicate complicated ideas and emotions in a way that audiences can easily understand by using visuals, text, and animation. Additionally, it is frequently used in marketing and advertising to advertise goods or services. Advertisers can produce visually arresting advertising that captures viewers' attention and effectively explain the characteristics and benefits of a product or service by utilizing animation and motion graphics. As a result, it is gaining widespread prominence across the globe since graphic film is a potent form of visual expression that combines design, animation, and cinematography to produce visually attractive and emotionally compelling films.
Graphic Film Market Trends:
The escalating demand for branding and marketing majorly drives the global market. This can be supported by the rising popularity of social media and digital marketing that leads to a significant increase in demand for branding and marketing materials. In order to produce eye-catching and compelling graphics for use in advertising and promotional materials, many businesses are preferring graphic films over other materials. The market is further driven by the extensive utilization of graphic films in the manufacturing of custom graphics widely used for storefronts, vehicle wraps, and other kinds of signs. Along with this, the widespread adoption of graphic film in the automotive industry for producing decals as it is highly durable and can be printed with custom designs. In addition, the growing popularity of graphic films in both commercial and residential settings to enhance the energy efficiency of buildings by reducing solar heat gain and glare, while still allowing natural light to enter is significantly supporting the market. Apart from this, numerous leading manufacturers are focusing on creating sustainable and environmentally friendly products by developing eco-friendly films from renewable materials, such as biodegradable plastics and recyclable materials are driving the demand on the global level. Furthermore, continual advancements in printing technology to produce high-resolution graphics on a variety of materials, including vinyl, polyester, and other plastic films are creating a positive market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global graphic film market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on polymer, film type, printing technology and end use.
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the graphic film market based on the polymer. This includes polyvinylchloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), and others. According to the report, polyvinylchloride (PVC) represented the largest segment.
Film Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the graphic film market based on the film type have also been provided in the report. This includes reflective, opaque, transparent, and translucent. Amongst these, opaque represents the largest segment.
Printing Technology Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the graphic film market based on the printing technology. This includes rotogravure, flexography, offset, and digital. According to the report, flexography represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- Promotional and Advertisement
A detailed breakup and analysis of the graphic film market based on the end use have also been provided in the report. This includes promotional and advertisement, automotive, and others. Amongst these, promotional and advertisement represent the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (United States, Canada); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia-Pacific was the largest market for the graphic film. Some of the factors driving Asia-Pacific graphic film market included rapid industrialization, significant growth in the automotive industry, continual technological advancements, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global graphic film market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered are 3M Company, Achilles Corporation, Arlon Graphics LLC (FLEXcon Company Inc.), Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group, Drytac Corporation, DUNMORE Corporation (API Group), DuPont de Nemours Inc., FDC Graphic Films Inc., Hexis S.A. and Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd. (ORAFOL Europe GmbH). Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Polymer, Film Type, Printing Technology, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Achilles Corporation, Arlon Graphics LLC (FLEXcon Company Inc.), Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group, Drytac Corporation, DUNMORE Corporation (API Group), DuPont de Nemours Inc., FDC Graphic Films Inc., Hexis S.A. and Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd. (ORAFOL Europe GmbH)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global graphic film market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global graphic film market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global graphic film market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive graphic film market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the polymer?
- Which is the most attractive polymer in the graphic film market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the film type?
- Which is the most attractive film type in the graphic film market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the printing technology?
- Which is the most attractive printing technology in the graphic film market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the graphic film market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global graphic film market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global graphic film market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the graphic film market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global graphic film market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the graphic film industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.