The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Gravity-Based Water Purifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global gravity-based water purifier market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. A gravity-based water purifier is a comprehensive water cleaning device that is used to decontaminate the water from harmful chemicals, pathogens, microorganisms, and dissolved solids. It works on the principle of gravity with an activated carbon filter used to remove dirt and dust. Gravity-based water purifiers are considered an ideal alternative to boiling water in areas with frequent power cuts as they do not require running water or electricity. In recent years, gravity-based water purifiers have gained traction due to their cost-effectiveness, easy portability, improved efficacy, and zero electricity consumption.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Gravity-Based Water Purifier Market Trends:
The global gravity-based water purifier market is primarily driven by the increasing need for safe drinking water due to the deteriorating quality of naturally available water across the globe. As a result, municipalities and government agencies in various countries are supplying safe drinking water to their citizens through efficient and cost-effective water purification systems such as gravity-based water purifiers. Besides this, the growing awareness regarding the effect of high TDS content in the water on health and the rising incidences of water-borne diseases have resulted in the adoption of gravity-based water purifiers. Furthermore, advancements in technology have enabled manufacturers to introduce water purifiers equipped with reverse osmosis, ozone, ultraviolet, ultra-filtration, activated carbon, and candle filtration techniques, which is providing a positive outlook to the market.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into individual and community water purifiers.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into residential, commercial, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into direct sales, company outlets, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aquafine Corporation, Aquatech International LLC, Eureka Forbes Ltd., GE Appliances, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Kent RO Systems Ltd., LG Electronics Inc, Livpure Pvt. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal