The latest report by IMARC Group titled, “Guacamole Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” finds that the global guacamole market size reached US$ 1.2 Billion in 2022. Guacamole is a creamy avocado-based condiment that was originated in Mexico. It is prepared by combining mashed avocados with tomatoes, onions, chili peppers, and seasonings like salt and black pepper. In recent years, guacamole has gained popularity worldwide owing to its various health benefits. As a result, it is widely utilized as a dip, condiment, and salad ingredient in various cuisines.
Global Guacamole Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by increasing globalization as guacamole has become a part of various international cuisines. Besides this, the consumption of guacamole is associated with numerous health benefits. It mainly consists of avocado, which is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fats. It is also packed with potassium, which assists the body in maintaining proper fluid balance. Furthermore, antioxidants and healthy fats present in guacamole are associated with a healthy heart and body weight. Additionally, the demand for guacamole is being escalated by the rapid growth of the fast-food industry, where it serves as a key component in sandwiches, burritos, salads, and several other cuisines. Along with this, key manufacturers in the industry are introducing new variants and using organic ingredients as consumers around the world have become aware of the harmful effects of pesticides and herbicides used in agricultural processes. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the form, the market has been segmented into frozen, dried, and ready-to-make.
- Based on the end-use, the market has been segregated into the food processing industry, food service industry and households.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been categorized into glass bottles, plastic containers and stand-up pouches.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into business-to-business and business-to-consumer, which is further divided into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, online and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Wholly, Yucatan, Sabra, Calvio, Salud Food Group and Westfalia Fruit.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, End Use, Packaging, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Wholly, Yucatan, Sabra, Calvio, Salud Food Group and Westfalia Fruit
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800