According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hadoop Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global hadoop market size reached US$ 70.4 Billion in 2022. Hadoop is a highly versatile open-source software solution that is designed to store data and run applications on commodity hardware clusters. With its ability to provide massive storage for different types of data, higher processing power, and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, Hadoop has become an essential tool for businesses looking to manage and process big data. In addition to its storage and processing capabilities, Hadoop also features a range of tools for stimulating business decisions. It allows businesses to focus on the consumer segment and optimize floor operations, perform predictive analytics and provide relevant search results. With its real-time data analysis and processing capabilities, it is the ideal solution for businesses requiring real-time data processing. Consequently, Hadoop enables businesses to take data-driven decisions, which can help drive growth and improve efficiency. In comparison with proprietary software solutions, it is also more cost-effective since it works with commodity hardware.
Global Hadoop Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the escalating demand for tool for processing and analyzing large datasets generated by individuals and organizations across the globe. This can be attributed to significant growth in data volumes resulting in the presence of large-scale unmanaged data. In line with this, the shifting preference towards cost-effective, open-source framework tools from proprietary software solutions is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. Additionally, the rising demand for real-time data analytics and the growing popularity of cloud-based solutions in numerous end-use industries are also fueling the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing adoption of connected devices, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) in various industrial applications is also impacting the market positively. The market is further fueled by the rising popularity of cloud-based solutions across business organizations. Apart from this, the easy availability of Hadoop as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution accessible to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is resulting in its higher uptake. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitization, the advent of Industry 4.0, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 495.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 38.03% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services. Among these, services holds the largest market share.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been divided into on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid. Among these, on-premises accounts for the biggest market share.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been categorized into large enterprises, and small and medium enterprises. At present, large enterprises exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into BFSI, retail and consumer goods, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, government and defense, media and entertainment, energy and utility, and others. Currently, IT and telecommunication represents the leading market segment.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc), Cisco Systems Inc, Cloudera Inc., Datameer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), International Business Machine Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, MarkLogic Corporation, and Teradata.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc), Cisco Systems Inc, Cloudera Inc., Datameer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), International Business Machine Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, MarkLogic Corporation and Teradata
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800