The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Healthcare Payer Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global healthcare payer services market size reached US$ 28.9 Billion in 2022. Healthcare payer services enable public and private payers and healthcare insurers to manage audits, medical documents, claims, member engagements, and customer relations. They assist in improving the healthcare system's performance by optimizing patient care quality and improving the overall consumer experience. They also help clients minimize their operational costs and improve operational efficiency. As a result, healthcare payer services are gaining traction across the globe.
Global Healthcare Payer Services Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing implementation of digital technologies in payer operations. In addition, the surging need for operating business processes cost-effectively by implementing engagement and contract models represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, healthcare payer services offer better patient care, streamline the process and improve customer communication. As a result, they are widely adopted across the healthcare sector. Moreover, the market is also propelled by the rising number of individuals opting for healthcare insurance due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Furthermore, the rising mergers and acquisitions (M&A) amongst key players and the increasing utilization of updated software to address current healthcare needs are anticipated to propel market growth in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 55.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.33% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into BPO, ITO, and KPO services.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into analytics and fraud management services, claims management services, integrated front office service and back-office operations, member management services, provider management services, billing and accounts management services, and HR services.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segregated into private and public payers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Accenture plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Concentrix Corporation, ExlService Holdings Inc., Genpact Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hinduja Global Solutions Limited, HP Development Company L.P., McKesson Corporation, UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, Wipro Limited, and Xerox Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accenture plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Concentrix Corporation, ExlService Holdings Inc., Genpact Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hinduja Global Solutions Limited, HP Development Company L.P., McKesson Corporation, UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, Wipro Limited and Xerox Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800