According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Helicopter Simulator Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," the global helicopter simulator market size reached a value of US$ 6.6 Billion in 2021. A helicopter simulator is an electronic device that generates an artificial environment in which a helicopter can fly. It is widely used for pilot training and recreational and research purposes. It enables trainees to leverage the benefits of various factors, such as a real-time flying environment and negligible risks or threats of any accident. The latest technologies-enabled helicopter cockpit simulators provide them with an adequate learning experience. It gives the illusion of obstacles and objects that a pilot near the flying zone can face. It comprises environmental parameters, such as clouds, mountains, and others, in a visual system. It helps train commercial and military drivers to develop their skills for live operations. Due to these benefits, helicopter simulator is expected to witness significant growth in the market.
Global Helicopter Simulator Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing air traffic and tourism activities. This, in turn, is driving the demand for skilled pilots from the aviation industry worldwide, thus significantly contributing to the market. In line with this, the rising demand for helicopters for commercial activities and emergency medical services is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the growing number of helicopter pilot training institutes worldwide is accelerating the demand for helicopter simulators. Apart from this, rapid technological advancements and the high quality of simulation products are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the escalating demand for full-flight simulators (FFS) is catalyzing the market growth. Full flight simulators have motion and visual systems that offer the pilot a realistic experience while training. Besides, the rising demand from the civil segment for pilot training, especially for harsh conditions and rugged terrains, is propelling the market. Additionally, growing initiatives of various government and private institutions regarding simulation-based training and simulation-based pilot certification are strengthening the market worldwide. Other factors, including the growing incidences of cross-border tensions, the rising awareness regarding pilot and passenger safety, and the widespread integration of simulators with artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, are also providing a boost to the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.87% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of solutions, the market has been segmented into products and services.
- Based on technique, the market has been categorized into live, virtual and constructive simulator and synthetic environment simulators.
- Based on application, the market has been classified into commercial and military training.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Airbus SE, CAE Inc., Collins Aerospace (Raytheon Technologies Corporation), FlightSafety International (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), FRASCA International Inc., Indra Sistemas SA, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Rheinmetall AG, Ryan Aerospace, Saab AB, Textron Inc. and Thales Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800