The latest report by IMARC, titled “Helpdesk Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global helpdesk automation market size reached US$ 6.3 Billion in 2022. Helpdesk automation refers to an automated ticket management solution and customer support system that helps resolve issues and queries of customers and internal staff. It is a significant part of customer engagement centers (CECs) as it reduces the repetition of tasks and interactions for service agents, enables smart ticket assignment, automates follow-ups and streamlines organizational workflow. They also enable automatic ticket allotment and closing services while timely initiating follow-ups with the customers to offer a superior customer experience. In recent years, helpdesk automation has gained popularity as it replaces level one (executive) support and low-value procedures to reduce support costs and offer transparency and improved productivity.
Global Helpdesk Automation Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is rapid industrialization and the rising demand for business procedure optimization. Additionally, the increasing adoption of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) across various industry verticals is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, helpdesk automation is significantly being integrated with information technology (IT) operations to improve the efficiency of the overall system. Consequently, the exponential growth in the IT industry, especially across developing nations, and the rising adoption of cloud computing and mobile technologies are positively influencing the market growth. Helpdesk automation solves consumers’ queries regarding the product, return policies, and shipping fees, along with assisting them in completing the purchase online. Other growth-inducing factors include extensive research and development (R&D) activities, increasing preference for e-retail websites, and rapid urbanization. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 33.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 32.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into incident management systems, knowledge-based systems, self-service reset password, and others.
- On the basis of the deployment, the market has been bifurcated into cloud hosted and on-premises.
- On the basis of the organization type, the market has been segregated into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segmented into IT and telecom, BSFI, government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, retail, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Atlassian Pty Ltd., AXIOS SYSTEMS PLC, BMC Software, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Ivanti Inc., Happy Fox Inc., Resolve Systems LLC, Service Now Inc., Sunrise Software Limited, SunView Software, and Vision Helpdesk.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Deployment, Organization Type, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Atlassian Pty Ltd., AXIOS SYSTEMS PLC, BMC Software, Inc., Broadcom, Inc., Ivanti, Inc., HappyFox Inc., Resolve Systems, LLC, ServiceNow, Inc., Sunrise Software Limited, SunView Software, and Vision Helpdesk
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800