According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Helpdesk Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global helpdesk automation market experienced robust growth during 2014-2019. Helpdesk automation is a customer support solution that is utilized to organize tickets related to issues varying in severity and priority. This management solution aids in resolving issues and queries of both customers and internal staff pertaining to a given product or service. Its utilization is associated with improving work efficiency by minimizing incomplete documentation, lost requests, delays in handling requests and poor communication to customers. These automated services are widely used for streamlining incoming communication, eliminating support costs, reducing redundant tasks, improving execution speed and increasing productivity. Apart from this, they enable automatic ticket allotment and closing services while timely initiating follow-ups with the costumers to offer superior customer experience.
Global Helpdesk Automation Market Trends:
The global market is driven by the growing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) across numerous industry verticals. These solutions, when integrated with helpdesk automation, provide chatbots and intelligent search recommendations to assist users. They also offer predictive analytics for incident management, demand planning, and workflow improvement, which has contributed to an increased demand for automated services. Helpdesk automation is also increasingly being integrated with information technology (IT) operations to improve the efficiency of the overall system. Significant growth in the IT industry, especially across developing economies, along with the growing adoption of cloud computing and mobile technologies on the global level, is also providing a boost to the market growth. Other factors, such as the increasing preference for e-retail websites, extensive research and development (R&D), and rapid urbanization, are further creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to register a CAGR of around 20% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into incident management systems, knowledge-based systems, self-service reset password and others.
- On the basis of the deployment, the market has been bifurcated into cloud hosted and on-premise.
- Based on the organization type, the market has been categorized into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been classified into IT and telecom, BFSI, government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, retail and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these key players include Atlassian Pty Ltd., AXIOS SYSTEMS PLC, BMC Software, Inc., Broadcom, Inc., Ivanti, Inc., HappyFox Inc., Resolve Systems, LLC, ServiceNow, Inc., Sunrise Software Limited, SunView Software, and Vision Helpdesk.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal