According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Hemodialysis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global hemodialysis market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% during 2022-2027. Hemodialysis refers to a treatment that is used to filter wastes and water from the blood of patients with kidney disorders. This medical procedure is widely opted for when the kidney function of individuals falls below 10%-15%.The blood generally travels through the tubes from the patient’s body into a dialysis machine. These procedures involve the use of a dialyzer that filters the excess fluids and toxins from the blood to restore the electrolyte balance. The cleaned blood furthertravels through the tubes of the dialysis machine back into the body. As a result, it is widely prescribed by healthcare professionals for eradicating waste products, such as urea and creatinine,from the blood while improving the functioning of the kidneys.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Hemodialysis Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing incidences of kidney disorders among the masses. There has been a considerable rise in the occurrence of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic kidneydisease (CKD) on the global level, which has impelled patients to opt for hemodialysis to improve their health while minimizing the chances of developing nerve damage and other health complications. Moreover, the growing awareness among the masses regarding the numerous benefits of timely diagnosis and treatment of kidney disorders is also creating a positive outlook for the market. This is further supported by the numerous initiatives undertaken by various government and non-governmental organizations to spread awareness regarding the importance of maintaining kidney health and the availability of multiple kidney treatment options. Apart from this, continual technological advancements in the market, such as the advent of compact hemodialysis machines that are suitable for home-based treatments, are also creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players and the continual developments in the healthcare infrastructure.
- On the basis of the segment, the market has been bifurcated into hemodialysis product (machines, dialyzers and others) and hemodialysis service (in-center and home services).
- Based on the modality, the market has been divided into conventional, short daily and nocturnal hemodialysis.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into hospitals, independent dialysis centres, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Baxter International, Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Barun Melsungen, DaVita, Cantel Medical Corporation, Fresenius Medical Care, Nipro Corporation, Rockwell Medical, Medivators, Toray Medical Company Ltd., Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Surni Group, Gambro, Satellite Healthcare Inc., and Renacon Pharma Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800