IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Holographic Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global holographic display market size reached US$ 1,350 Million in 2021. A holographic display operates on the phenomenon of light diffraction that creates a holographic illusion to produce a virtual three-dimensional (3D) image. It is different from other 3D displays as it does not require any special glasses or external equipment to see the images. Nowadays, leading manufacturers are launching advanced product variants that can generate 3D images of aerial maps. Holographic displays are also gaining immense popularity as effective marketing and advertising tool to create brand awareness and boost sales.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Holographic Display Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases and improved access to medical facilities represent the primary factors that have escalated the demand for holographic displays in X-rays, endoscopy and other medical devices. Besides this, the growing usage of online channels to purchase goods and services is accelerating the adoption of holographic displays in digital point-of-sale (POS) terminals. Additionally, rapid digitization and increasing preference toward out-of-home (OOH) advertising solutions over conventional marketing methods are catalyzing the demand for holographic displays. Furthermore, the escalating demand for digital signage at amusement parks due to the thriving entertainment industry is providing a positive market outlook. Apart from this, as consumers are shifting toward luxury cars, holographic displays are increasingly used in automotive entertainment systems. Nowadays, several key players are introducing holographic-powered devices for new and enhanced in-vehicle experiences, thereby contributing to the market growth. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into lens, scanner, light modulator, digital micrometer and monitor.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been classified into electro holographic, touchable, laser and piston.
- Based on the dimension, the market has been segmented into 2D, 3D and 4D.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into camera, digital signage, medical imaging, smart TV's/holo TV's, notebook and laptop, and others.
- The market has been segregated based on the end user into consumer electronics, retail, medical, media and entertainment, defense, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being AV Concepts Inc., HoloTech Switzerland AG, Holoxica Limited, HYPERVSN, Konica Minolta Inc., Leia Display System, Looking Glass Factory Inc., MDH Hologram, Qualcomm Incorporated, Realfiction, RealView Imaging Ltd. and ViewSonic Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800