According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Hospital Gowns Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global hospital gowns market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.35% during 2022-2027. Hospital gowns are long and loose easy fitting materials of clothing that are worn by patients, doctors, hospital staff, and surgeons across clinics, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories. They are generally made up of hypoallergic materials that are resistant to repetitive laundering in hot water. These fabrics also offer other advantages, such as high purity, tensile strengthand barrier effect while being characterized by alow particle release rate. They protect patients by safeguarding them against nosocomial infections to some extent. Their use minimizes the risks of contamination and transmission of infections or diseases from one individual to another.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Hospital Gowns Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) that are caused by viral, fungal and bacterial pathogens. With the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed on the global level, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for hospital gowns as they assist in reducing the point of contact between the external body fluid of a patient with the healthcare professionals, thereby assisting in the prevention of infections in an effective manner. Moreover, governments of numerous countries and regulatory bodies are mandating the use of hospital gowns during any surgical and general procedures across healthcare facilities, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the increasing preference for disposable hospital gowns by various healthcare facilities. These variants are offer improved protection against pathogensas well as blood-borne diseases with enhanced comfort and convenience. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rapid outbreak of the coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) and continual developments in the healthcare infrastructure.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into surgical, non-surgical, and patient gowns.
- Based on the basis of the risk type, the market has been classified into minimal, low, moderate, and high.
- On the basis of the usability, the market has been segmented into disposable and reusable.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include the 3M Company, Ameripride Services Inc. (Aramark), Angelica Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Dynarex Corporation, Hartmann AG, Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Lohmann & Rauscher, Medline Industries Inc., Priontex, Stryker Corporation and Standard Textile Co. Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800